©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle Primo

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Have you read everything about Primobolan?

Did you memorize that division that thought that can give the majority value muscle mass and that you can keep all of it?

Hey mate I'm confused on second part? Do you mean description not division ?

As for aroma its a estro killer.meaning it will take all the estro out if your body but the thing is you need a certain amount of estrogen for proper hormone function.someday when u take too much anti e meds and all your joints feel 100yrs old u will remember that dam Ib told me.. So as a first timer have an anti but dont use till you feel the signs which you will read what they are when u research anti estrogens before you go to start the next level you are thinking. Research research research before u start so panic does not set in during mid cycle.. Xmen will help u.... :action-smiley-036:

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
a couple things here, first this is just my opinion and what works best for me and remember everyone is different so having said that i like for example on a 12 week cycle i like to start my HCG in week 9 running 500mg 2x a week for 5 weeks and the reason i do this is to hopefully help jumpstart your natural production. on Test E or Test C cycle you need to wait 2 weeks after your last pin to allow your test level to come down before starting your Nolva or Clomid. IB makes a great point above in that you need to be careful in using anything during your cycle that shuts down your E. your cortisol levels are directly related to your estrogen levels and if you drive E down your joints will feel like hell and you will not like it at all. this is why i like Arimidex. if you feel any sensitivity in your nipples or find yourself crying at a hallmark commercial simply take 1mg then 2 days later take another 1mg then .5mg 2x a week for 2 more weeks and then you should be good to go and then just listen to your body also be mindful of Estrogen rebound after your cycle is over. lastly if you are not competing i think you can make all of the gains you desire without messing with your HPTA and your overall health. glad you are here asking questions and educating yourself. glad to help either way you decide to go just be smart and remember this is your health and your body and its the only one you have. good luck!

VP

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Yeah I start 500 iu hcg second week before end of cycle so it kick starts the lydig cells into production and add hmg 75iu ed for a week after last week to kick start sperm levels and add 50 mg clomid daily and after three weeks I'm gtg..only thing I may be different is I don't use grams of test and high doses cause I know my body can't handle it so sides really happen..