©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle started! First injection done!

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
I did it. I injected. Cleaned, pinched, stuck, aspirated and shot then cleaned again. I'm surpised with how easy it was and how little it hurt. I was so nervous before hand that I crapped twice in a one hour period. Now I'm thinking "Fuck that was easy".

My first cycle has began. When my wench comes by Wednesday I'll take some before pics.

If you are curious I'm running 30mg Dbol/Daily 6 Weeks and 250mg TestE/8 weeks. I'd go for 10 but I need time for PCT before I go out of the country.

Stats are:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 197
BF: 11%

My goal is to get to 225 at %10 BF and keep it that way.

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Week1:
So far so good. I gained 8 pounds in my first week and I don't even appear to be retaining water. Everything is just...larger. Overall I feel pretty fantastic. I feel really healthy and the last three days I want to eat everything in sight. I've got a new ability to fall asleep in about 10 minutes...which is nice too.

Gains across the board with a notable 20 pounds added onto my last set during bench press.

Side effects so far...close to nothing. I got super irritable one day for about three hours. One morning I woke up with the hair standing up on the back of my neck and a huge hardon. After the gym the hair and hardon layed down. I've had lower back tension from the dbol but I just smoke some ganja and that goes away.

Before pics have been taken..I need to edit to remove distinguishing features (face, tattoos) then I will post.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
you gained 8lbs in your first week already and you're only taking 30mg of dbol and 250mg/wk of enth?!?! what are you using?if it's true that's a pretty good gain in just a week for the amount you're doing.keep us all up to date.please.

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
I weighed in today and my gains are more like 5 pounds. I don't know...must have been water or I needed to take a huge dump of whey protein. I'm not taking much as far as supplementation is concerned just Monster Milk twice daily and Whey Isolate before bed. I'm also consuming four meals a day.

I just took my second shot today and it was fucking painfull. Hurt bad and still does. I aspirated and got an air bubble...does that mean anything?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
Your supposed to get an air bubble. Its blood you dont want. 5lbs seems normal to me, your gaining strenght and muscles are holding nutrients. I still dont understand why you cant take your PCT with you?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I did it. I injected. Cleaned, pinched, stuck, aspirated and shot then cleaned again. I'm surpised with how easy it was and how little it hurt. I was so nervous before hand that I crapped twice in a one hour period. Now I'm thinking "Fuck that was easy".

My first cycle has began. When my wench comes by Wednesday I'll take some before pics.

If you are curious I'm running 30mg Dbol/Daily 6 Weeks and 250mg TestE/8 weeks. I'd go for 10 but I need time for PCT before I go out of the country.

Stats are:
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 197
BF: 11%

My goal is to get to 225 at %10 BF and keep it that way.

Keep us updated on your progress. Those pics would be cool. Before and after.

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Today I'm swollen. I look fat. WTF. Water maybe? It's not evenly distributed though....only showing in stomach, thighs and pecs. Any thoughts?

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
lol...thats the d-bol kicked in. yu'll get used to it. I havent been on international flight lately but i have taken clomid and nolv with me on domestic flights. i just put them in aspirin bottle and acidopholis bottle. no problems, but like i said havent been on a flight lately since all the new rules and shit.

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
So I've got a question.....where are my side effects? I'm a little bit stronger and hornier but I have yet to see any real water retention, backne or anything. When does the Test/E really kick in?

Most forums say 3 weeks.

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Week 2 Summary

Ok so my week 2 is finished.

I gained only three pounds this week which is dissapointing...putting my total gains at 8 pounds. I have yet to see any real lean mass gains but my strength and overall gym intensity has increased.

I've had next to zero side effects. I get a zit maybe twice a year and I have one on my nose right now...which could just be naturally occuring. Some days I'll be bloated but it usually subsides by the end of the day. I have had some sexual side effects. Everytime one of my lady friends mentions tit, ass, vaj or anything slightly sexual my body temperature rises and I lose my ability to speak. I woke up twice this week with a hardon and the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

So when the crap am I going to see visible muscular changes? Week three starting Monday.

Cheers!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
You sound as if you need to reevaluate your expectations. A long test ester will not be doing many noticeable things early on. Dbol is quick acting and will. Many like to 'kick start' a cycle with dbol until the long esters kick in. This kick in varies for people. Some in 3-4 weeks, some around 5. Personally, I 'kick start' at week 5 with an oral so EVERYTHING's coming on...BANG!. This patience has worked greatly for me.

You mentioned sides. Some folks (luckily) don't really get them. Do you want acne, agression to 'prove' your test's 'kicked in'? Why? Don't worry about that. Hope you're lucky and get little if any of the bad sides and all the good ones!

Just keep your diet clean, dense and add weight to the bar when you can.
The cycle will take care of itself. If the gear's legit, you'll be happy.

Stay well.

TGR

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
You sound as if you need to reevaluate your expectations. A long test ester will not be doing many noticeable things early on. Dbol is quick acting and will. Many like to 'kick start' a cycle with dbol until the long esters kick in. This kick in varies for people. Some in 3-4 weeks, some around 5. Personally, I 'kick start' at week 5 with an oral so EVERYTHING's coming on...BANG!. This patience has worked greatly for me.

You mentioned sides. Some folks (luckily) don't really get them. Do you want acne, agression to 'prove' your test's 'kicked in'? Why? Don't worry about that. Hope you're lucky and get little if any of the bad sides and all the good ones!

Just keep your diet clean, dense and add weight to the bar when you can.
The cycle will take care of itself. If the gear's legit, you'll be happy.

Stay well.

TGR

Great advice Grim! Thanks.

I have QV Test/E and I know the D-Bol is legit as I can still feel it in my system about an hour after I take it.

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Week 3 is finished.

I had hardly any gains in weight but my appearance is changing. Arms, legs and shoulders are larger. Not much gain in strength or intensity. When I shot the test/E last monday I didn't even bruise which to me was disconcerting...maybe I didn't go deep enough or somehow didn't have suspension...? I don't know. I've had a cold or allergies the last week but continued to workout anyways.

I kind of fucked the begining of my last week up. My buddy had a bunch of bitches at his house Monday night so I went over there and had one to many. That was the first time I have dranken on my cycle. The hangover lasted for about three days for some reason.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Week 3 is finished.

I had hardly any gains in weight but my appearance is changing. Arms, legs and shoulders are larger. Not much gain in strength or intensity. When I shot the test/E last monday I didn't even bruise which to me was disconcerting...maybe I didn't go deep enough or somehow didn't have suspension...? I don't know. I've had a cold or allergies the last week but continued to workout anyways.

I kind of fucked the begining of my last week up. My buddy had a bunch of bitches at his house Monday night so I went over there and had one to many. That was the first time I have dranken on my cycle. The hangover lasted for about three days for some reason.

Your going about this the wrong way. You shouldn't be drinking on your first cycle when using dbol. You write like most do on a first cycle... expecting miracles in each week. Follow TGR's words. Have clear goals. You can only have clear goals for a 1st cycle if you have done extensive research (planned well) and show an understanding towards the changes you have felt after the 3 weeks. I just mean you should have a much better understanding of what to expect now you have done 3 weeks as opposed to none. Set high goals. A good saying is- The greater danger for most of us is not that we aim to high and we miss it, but that we aim to low and we reach it. So aim high and try your hardest to get there. I don't know you might have seen a pic yopu want your body to be like. It will take time but if you really want it you can have it.

Don't drink again. Keep your diet tight and train as hard as you possibily can without overtraining (short but intense). Maybe look at upping the test e from 250mg to around 400mg and see how that goes. The test takes about 5 weeks to fully kick in. You should start feeling better and better soon. Nothing beats a first cycle... so don't do anything that can jeopardize your potential gains (drinking). Keep us posted on your progress and try and sort out those pics.

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
I can do that. The drinking was a momentary slip up.

Maybe I've been training to hard. I spend 45 minutes to an hour in the gym 4 days a week. Mon, Tues then Thurs, Fri. That's what's worked for me off cycle. Last week my sleep got all fucked up from the drinking so that might have something to do with it.

I'm going to go ahead and up the Test/E to 500mg. Tomorrow I'll take another 1/ml injection. I'll go Monday/Thursday for the next 5 weeks.

Does that sound good?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I can do that. The drinking was a momentary slip up.

Maybe I've been training to hard. I spend 45 minutes to an hour in the gym 4 days a week. Mon, Tues then Thurs, Fri. That's what's worked for me off cycle. Last week my sleep got all fucked up from the drinking so that might have something to do with it.

I'm going to go ahead and up the Test/E to 500mg. Tomorrow I'll take another 1/ml injection. I'll go Monday/Thursday for the next 5 weeks.

Does that sound good?

That sounds great. 1ml Mon and Thurs is a great first cycle. I do Mon and Thurs too. No 1 hour 4 times per week sounds good. Make that 1 hour intense though. To be honest if I was generalzing I would say Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri is the best schduele. But of course there are 1001 things that make it an effective training schduele. And everyone reacts different but the 4 days is good for most.

Make sure you only do each bodypart once per week. Maybe on a weak part do that twice but no more. Keep weight training to a 1 hour max each day. Eat right and make sure your getting 8 hours per night. In a rush now... off to see my girl who is playing dress up for me tonight :) Let us know how things good. But like I said that sounds like a good schduele (days and injections). What is your gym routine for each day?

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
My split is:
Monday/Thursday-Chest, Upper Back, Legs
Tuesday/Friday-Lower Back, Arms, Shoulder

I'm pyramiding up in weight in four sets. Old school style. This has always worked for me best for strength increase and muscular condition. I used to do HST but I just got swole and would lose mass really quickly. This week I definitely think the test kicked in...probably Thursday. When I hit the gym I did some really crazy shit I didn't think was possible.

Sexual side effects! I have no sex drive. WTF!? What I've heard the most about the Test Enanthate is that sex drive is increased. Over the last week I've had a huge decrease in desire. Wood still comes easily but about %50 of the time I'm not even able to climax. Think this will pass? :confused: