©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle - test,deca,dbol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Guys, I feel very close to everyone here. Kind of like we are just one big happy family. So it is out of the kindness of my heart that I say that anyone having problems with deca dick can send their wives and girlfriends to my house. Please don't thank me. That's just the kind of guy I am.
I wouldn't make this sacrifice for just anybody. Just you guys. All of you, complete me. :twisted:

Last edited:

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
heheh!

I usually smoke 5-7 sigarettes a day, should I quit smoking completly during my cycle? I have no problem not drinking while im doing it, but its a bit harder to stop smoking.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
NorthQ said:
heheh!

I usually smoke 5-7 sigarettes a day, should I quit smoking completly during my cycle? I have no problem not drinking while im doing it, but its a bit harder to stop smoking.
Personally, I don't smoke and never have, but I remember a bodybuilder back in the late 70's or early 80's named Gunar Rosbo who was famous for smoking like a chimney. He was jacked to the gills.
Smoking is definately not healthy for you (My Dad died from emphazema) and I recommend you quit immediately, but it should not have an adverse effect on your cycle.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
DragonRider said:
Guys, I feel very close to everyone here. Kind of like we are just one big happy family. So it is out of the kindness of my heart that I say that anyone having problems with deca dick can send their wives and girlfriends to my house. Please don't thank me. That's just the kind of guy I am.
I wouldn't make this sacrifice for just anybody. Just you guys. All of you, complete me. :twisted:

GOod thinking Dragon :D