©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First cycle (Test)

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I'm sure many of you have used Test (any form) for their first cycle. I have gotten good advice about using Test for my first and was just wondering how those who have used it faired. What were your gains like? (if you can remember how much your strength improved, and maybe how much weight you gained?!) Any other information you may remember or would like to give, I'm all ears...

Thanks in advance....

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
wk1-10 Test Enan 500mg/wk
pct starting on wk13
With this cycle, if your diet and training are in check, you can gain 25-30lbs (and keep a good amount of it).

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
WOW!! 25-30 pounds.... god almighty...

I had somewhere near 10-15 pounds in mind with a cycle of Test...

How about strength, will that go up a bunch too?! I'm repping 240 6-8 times now, depending on how good of a day I'm having. Would it be possible to close in on 275 6-8 times by the end of the cycle?!

If I wanted to run Test Prop, could I run it at 100mg every day or every other day?!?!

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Ryder13 said:

How about strength, will that go up a bunch too?! I'm repping 240 6-8 times now, depending on how good of a day I'm having. Would it be possible to close in on 275 6-8 times by the end of the cycle?!

If I wanted to run Test Prop, could I run it at 100mg every day or every other day?!?!

Yes with Prop you can run it at 100MG ED or EOD. Your weight will not go up as much as say Test E but will be much more lean.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Ryder13 said:

I would wait on running a fast acting ester like Prop, ED/EOD shot will start to wear on you very quickly (especially not being use to shots and how they will effect your body). Stick with Test Enan for your first couple of runs, and see how you do on that.........

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
There is a lot you must understand about Prop before considering it for a first cycle, Enanthate is much easier to use; but if you realize and can commit to everyday or every other day sticking yourself with a needle and knowing that it will more than likely be much more painful then I say go for it. I wouldn't say the gains are any leaner at all, but I do notice less bloat in my face (actually none) with prop as oppose to an longer ester and you can adjust dosages; Enathate you can shoot once or twice a week and not worry about constantly shooting - I compare EOD with Prop to once a week with Enan, and ED with Prop to twice a week with Enan - blood levels are much more stable with the increased frequency which is ideal, but in the end I don't think anybody really notices any difference in gains or feelings.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Thats fine.. I'm looking for lean gains. I feel mentally and physically I can commit myself. I know talk is cheap, but I feel for my personal goal of lean gains and strength this is what I'm going to have to do...

I appreciate all of your input... Thank you all. I will keep this thread posted...

Before I start I went and got a physical and my blood work done to be sure before I start anything that my health is in good standing. I'm awaiting reply on my blood work...