©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle

Diver

Aug 10, 2007
I am 22. I am thinking of starting a first cycle. I am probably too young (or not?) but I am pretty sure I made my mind. Need some good advice. I am surfing this board for more than two years, so I have an idea about aas. Thanks .

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
While you may have an idea about AAS we have no idea about you. Put up some stats so we can give you a better response to this. Years training, goals, current training shedule, diet, height, weight etc.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
oldfella said:
While you may have an idea about AAS we have no idea about you. Put up some stats so we can give you a better response to this. Years training, goals, current training shedule, diet, height, weight etc.
Not only that, but what are your goals, what to you want to abtain with this cycle, do you plan on running any more?

What's your idea to work with? We can make general recommendations, and much of that has to do with opinion and goals, what are you thinking about? Do you just what a general recommendation?

Here's a general recommendation.
10 Weeks of Test at 400-600mg split into twice weekly
12 weeks of Arimidex at .25mg every day
4 weeks of Nolvadex at 20mg every day starting at week 13 (after your done with the test and arimidex)

Last edited:

bama

Aug 8, 2007
Diver said:
I am 22. I am thinking of starting a first cycle. I am probably too young (or not?) but I am pretty sure I made my mind. Need some good advice. I am surfing this board for more than two years, so I have an idea about aas. Thanks .
If you already made up your mind so do at least a test only cyle. Watch your diet , training, watch out to avoid side effects. Do a lot of research even after you decide which cyle you are going to choose.

LiveBig

Jul 1, 2007
highly agree. just do test enan. for 12weeks at 500mg/week and trust me you will see great results. just remember to eat ALOT!

84Hy

Jun 7, 2007
I will cut the cycle and concentrate just on diet.and training. You don’t need extra test right now when your own level of testosterone is at peak.

Rizon

May 16, 2007
Good luck bro, take notice of the advice you already received, keep researching. I think that if you will do it proper, you will see good results . I start my first cycle at about the same age.

x_body

Apr 23, 2007
good luck from me, don’t hesitate to write in the future and ask everything you are in doubt. Keep posting how your cycle is going .