©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle

sharpguy

May 15, 2009
Canada
Hey guys im new to the board, ive been doing a bit of reading and i decide i want to a cycle, but this will be my first and only cycle. im 6"0, 170lbs with approximately 20-25% body fat. I have a high metabolism. Ive kinda narrowed in down to 3 cycles, i want to pick one. My goals are to be approix 200lbs with 10-15% body fat.

12weeks just test cypionate
12 weeks test cypionate, trenbolone
12 weeks test cypionate, trenbolone, deca

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

mgkc155

May 21, 2005
i think you are might have made a mistake when you said you are 170 lbs and have 20-25% bodyfat-that means you are carrying almost 40 lbs of bodyfat-as far as trying steroids and only using them once,dont even do it-it seems you are looking for a quick fix-the gains that you are going to make off just 1 cycle can most likely be made with proper diet,good workout routine,and supplements.good luck whatever you decide to do

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys im new to the board, ive been doing a bit of reading and i decide i want to a cycle, but this will be my first and only cycle. im 6"0, 170lbs with approximately 20-25% body fat. I have a high metabolism. Ive kinda narrowed in down to 3 cycles, i want to pick one. My goals are to be approix 200lbs with 10-15% body fat.

12weeks just test cypionate
12 weeks test cypionate, trenbolone
12 weeks test cypionate, trenbolone, deca

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Since your a 1st timer I would keep it simple and run the TEST CYP only.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
i think you are might have made a mistake when you said you are 170 lbs and have 20-25% bodyfat-that means you are carrying almost 40 lbs of bodyfat-as far as trying steroids and only using them once,dont even do it-it seems you are looking for a quick fix-the gains that you are going to make off just 1 cycle can most likely be made with proper diet,good workout routine,and supplements.good luck whatever you decide to do

I agree. Not gonna go into details but you don't need steroids. That must be a mistake you stating you are 20-25% at your weight. You just need good a good diet and training with lots of rest. Added to that some supplements to help matters. Then look into AAS. It sounds like you want a quick fix. Like how you mention this will be your first and only cycle. It's like you think your not happy about your body so you will just jump on the steroids to get it good and then thats it. It doesn't work like that at all. If you must do a cycle then just do test c at about 400mg for 12 weeks. Putting deca and tren in the same cycle is dangerous and for you both are unneeded (especially the tren). What is your diet like? How do you train? How long have you trained? How old are you? Are you consistent in your training or do you have periods when you don't go as much? Let us know all these things as they are important.

By the way you need to be doing more research. What do you have planned for pct? And do you have any protection planned for during your cycle? Hope it works out for you.

sharpguy

May 15, 2009
Canada
ive been working out for 3 years. Im 23. im just estimating my body fat i got it done at the gym a long time ago and thats what i was but i was skinny as hell, i think their machine is screwed or something i only have a little bit of fat on my stomach and its not very noticeable. I train 4 days a week, currently chest,light shoulders and tricep, legs, back and bicep, and then i hit chest again on sat because my chest is lagging, my diet is ok could be better but i would be making a diet plan if i went on a cycle. I heard you want to get as much as you can out of a first cycle, so why is it dangerous to do the tren with the test? I am in no way fat, so i dont know how much body fat i have, my waist size is a 31, oh and i would be posting with Novl and have that on hand incase of GYNO

Last edited: