©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Cycle

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
E, what are your thoughts on using an AI throughout the cycle? Using something like exemestane at 12.5mg/day would keep estrogen minimized and since it is a suicidal inhibitor, once you discontinue use no excess aromatase will be circulating. Exemestane also has been shown to increase testosterone production in males and does not affect IGF-1 levels, whereas nolva has negative effects on IGF-1 and only takes up the receptor space while allowing the aromatase enzyme to still be circulating.

Another thought, what about HCG at 250iu E3D throughout the cycle? This will ensure a faster recovery post cycle and keep the boys healthy and happy.

Just some ideas to throw out for discussion...I'd like to hear what more experienced members think.

Yeah I kinda forgot to say what I always say- make sure to have an AI on hand.

Some people need it some dont. Whether its Exem or Adex but running a half dose eod seems to be a good protocol for me. I always use Letro cause I'm the kind of guy who like to use a sledgehammer for a fly swatter. For Letro I run 1.25mg
Every four days and I never even use Nolvadex or a serm to be honest.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah I kinda forgot to say what I always say- make sure to have an AI on hand.

Some people need it some dont. Whether its Exem or Adex but running a half dose eod seems to be a good protocol for me. I always use Letro cause I'm the kind of guy who like to use a sledgehammer for a fly swatter. For Letro I run 1.25mg
Every four days and I never even use Nolvadex or a serm to be honest.

Another thing about running an AI durring cycle I know there is a lot less suppression of the htpa. It's almost like running a low dose of hcg- helps keeps your natty levels up

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
So far I got:

test cyp. 250/ml - 500mg/2ml every week for 12 weeks
Winny 50mg/ml - 50mg/1ml weekly during weeks 8-12
Nolvadex 20mg - 2 tabs every day during weeks 14-18
Hcg - 1000iu every week for weeks 14-18

Questions:
If I leave out the Dbol ($) am I still looking at a good stack/first cycle?
Do you recommend a loading dose on the Nolvadex?
Do I need to take any AIs during the cycle?

I would leave the dbol in man its a hell of a kickstart big gains quick does wonders for me in the begining of a cycle and the winny will dry you out in the end and get rid of any water your holding....just my two pennies brother

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Winny is rediculous on a first cycle who would suggest that compound??..get your feet wet with cyp and dbol to see how u even like aas
You may hate it like special ops and want out of it also.. ib

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
So far I got:

test cyp. 250/ml - 500mg/2ml every week for 12 weeks
Winny 50mg/ml - 50mg/1ml weekly during weeks 8-12
Nolvadex 20mg - 2 tabs every day during weeks 14-18
Hcg - 1000iu every week for weeks 14-18

Questions:
If I leave out the Dbol ($) am I still looking at a good stack/first cycle?
Do you recommend a loading dose on the Nolvadex?
Do I need to take any AIs during the cycle?

First off fuck the winny for first cycle imo, and second you need to READ SLOWLY and retype slower terrible place for typos and I see them quite often. You wrote above 50mg/mL weekly?? First off dude that's not what Enig said he said 50mg/EVERYDAY nobody noticed this either but 50mg/weekly ain't gonna do shit. IB set ya up bro it's easy. 10 weeks 500mg test e or c kickstart first month with dbol if ya like. Pct 2 weeks after last pin. People are different but I believe 1000/weekly on the hcg is a lil high I would do 250 on shot days, there's argument here as to how much and when and blah blah blah but the difference in miniscule. I always did mine the day before just read that it was good to get it in before test injections. And to answer your question and to make it simple, test will aromatize into estrogen and that can cause bad side effects acne, gyno, moodiness, knots bumps in breast. I would use aromasin (exemestane) @ 12mg's/ed then 25mg's/ed 2 weeks after last inject for 4 weeks instead of clomid as this drug can make u an emotional wreck

Last edited:

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Agreed ↑ .. Turbo just cleaned up the set up nice for ya.. keep us postd.. A fresh thread on your progress would be a great addition and you could help the next first cycle person on how you are doing etc

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
First off fuck the winny for first cycle imo, and second you need to READ SLOWLY and retype slower terrible place for typos and I see them quite often. You wrote above 50mg/mL weekly?? First off dude that's not what Enig said he said 50mg/EVERYDAY nobody noticed this either but 50mg/weekly ain't gonna do shit. IB set ya up bro it's easy. 10 weeks 500mg test e or c kickstart first month with dbol if ya like. Pct 2 weeks after last pin. People are different but I believe 1000/weekly on the hcg is a lil high I would do 250 on shot days, there's argument here as to how much and when and blah blah blah but the difference in miniscule. I always did mine the day before just read that it was good to get it in before test injections. And to answer your question and to make it simple, test will aromatize into estrogen and that can cause bad side effects acne, gyno, moodiness, knots bumps in breast. I would use aromasin (exemestane) @ 12mg's/ed then 25mg's/ed 2 weeks after last inject for 4 weeks instead of clomid as this drug can make u an emotional wreck

250iu is what Dr. Crisler recommends and he suggests 1-2 days before injections: Sat (HCG) - Monday (Inj) - Wed (HCG) - Thurs (Inj).... Just something to keep in mind

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
I feel ya atom and the next sentence shows that's the protocol I use when I use hcg. I work out town so the lil 8 week blasts I don't bother. But the studies I've read kind of show a very little difference using it a couple days before. I was suggesting that the new guy just knock down all the pins twice a week and be done with it, it also helps people new to the game to not forget the hcg and it's just easier imo they go to the bathroom after a shower knock it all out, people slip up and forget what day they pin this and what day they pin that let's be real this shit happens ya know? And wrees u are in the best hands you could be in bro not saying mine lol but these guys have been doing this longer than we have been alive! Show the upmost respect, think long and hard about ur questions to prevent wasting everyone's time, and if you think you can find the answer look first good luck to you bro and keep us posted on how shit goes some of us have nothing better to do than chill on anasci during the work days! But time we'll spent in my eyes!

dementeddragon

Jun 14, 2013
If you don't have an AI at least on hand just in case. You deserve gyno.

Hi, new to this board, but just wanted to say USE AN AI. It is not just about gyno, high estrogen can cause many problems including BPH, high blood pressure, potentially cancer, and as the biggest risk hepatic adenomas.
Aromasin has to be dosed more frequently, so arimidex may be a better choice for you at 0.5/eod.

Last edited:

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Half life of aromasin is around 27hrs, arimidex has a half life of 48hrs.so in retrospect using arimidex daily after weeks of use will have the users with elevated levels in blood. Aromasin is PERFECT to use daily, as the drug slowly leaves the system it is replenished as opposed to arimidex having small amounts of the drug left over in the system daily use has a rollover effect. Just as long as the dose of aromasin doesn't go below 12.5mg there will never be a problem with estrogen of any form and for the most part you get the most out of your money by going with aromasin (exemestane) as it is on the research sites.

Turbo85

May 9, 2013
Texas
Yeah offering people medical advice an is not really a time to rush through and have typos, wrees this my friend is why you do tons and tons of research. Always question where the advice is coming from. There are good threads on here and this subject has been beat to death so there is not shortage of info. I have researched tons and tons and when I got to anasci I spent like 4 straight days reading all the stickies so so so much valuable info there. K1 and the others are spot on with their stickies and it's cool to see what ALL the compounds do, and dosages, dig in and check em out.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Thanks again everyone. Im still reading through everyones info and doing research on the boards. I cx the order i was putting in to give myself more time to research...plus i need a little more time to heal from a minor back problem. Plans right now are research and put together a great first cycle and try to reach a peak natty and get my weight up. Ive had to stay away from my deadlifts and squats for awhile now and im hating it.....trying to maintain and do what I can on the machines. Thank you all for your input it has been VERY helpful. When I get closer to starting a cycle Ill update and start a new thread. THANKS!!!

wrees

Jun 1, 2013

thanks for the catch and input!

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
ok...new plan

I was going to go with tren but I see a lot of people bashing that for a first cycle so instead...Im thinking about running some Deca and test cyp , I like what I have read about this stack. Can someone give me some input as far as this goes? I plan on running a AI and using HCG eod. Fill in the blanks?

Deca - (__mg) every other day for weeks ____ through____

Test Cyp. - (__mg) every ___ days for weeks _____ through ____ ( With a loading dose of ______mg for the first week)

HCG - (250iu) every other day for weeks_______through________

AI.....what do you recommend? Drug name______ Dose______ Frequency _________ Duration________

Post Cycle....what do you recommend? Drug name______ Dose______ Frequency _________ Duration________

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Deca - (400mg) every week through1-12

Test Cyp. 500mg ew 1-12

HCG - (250iu) ew 1-16

AI- Aromasin- 12.5mg ed week 1-16

Bromo- 1.25mg ed weeks 1-16

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
Deca - (400mg) every week through1-12

Test Cyp. 500mg ew 1-12

HCG - (250iu) ew 1-16

AI- Aromasin- 12.5mg ed week 1-16

Bromo- 1.25mg ed weeks 1-16

Thank you, so I will pin the Deca, Test, and HCG just once per week right. Should I do a loading dose on the test?
I think I found some Aromasin for a decent price so Ill go with that but what you suggest in place of the Bromo...I dont think I can get Bromo

Last edited: