©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

FIRST CYCLE

diesel2

Jan 10, 2004
17 yrs old ..... 210-215 pounds.. looking to just cut up, i have good mass, hard muscle on arms nice upper body, good traps.. but i have a stomach and im trying to lose that... whats a good cutting cycle.... and please NO ABREVIATIONS except PCT ... i get that one .. haha.. i honestly dont want to take shots, something about shots just doesnt fall right with me .. please everyone give me advice.. and please dont critique the age, just speak to me as you would any other member whos 21 =)

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
OK bro..... You don't want me to mention your age, but let me say this. I hope you realize the full consequences that your decision of taking steroids can have on you at such a young age.

OK.... And here is my thoughts.

You need to get over the injections or you are not going to get what you want from your steroid usage. So start getting over injections. learn how to do them properly, then do some practice injects on an orange if you want.

for a first time cutting cycle I would suggest something very simple. Maybe Test E. (I would say prop, but it has to be shot every other day....), and just run some Clen with that. The clen would be run for 2 weeks, then ECA stack for 2 weeks, then back to clen for 2 weeks etc.

Let me say this tho...... Dieting is all about doing your cardio and eating properly. No matter what you are taking, if you don't do that right, you won't get results.... I personally suggest that you start cutting without any steroids right now. Get it right and see how the results are. Then when you are ready to speed up the fat loss a bit, add in ECA stack. I think you would be happy with the results just like that if you do it right.