©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first cycle

mn_fighter

May 30, 2006
minnesota
Age 22
height 5'8
weight 175
bf around 9-10%
previous cyles none
years training
Wrestling 13
kickboxing 5
bjj 3
weight training 4 seriously
goals: gain mass
diet type pure bulk

First cycle proposal: 500 mg of test E shot bi weekly at 250 mg monday morning 250 mg thursday night for 12 weeks, along with .25 of l-dex to keep bloat down and to prevent gyno may also take 10 mg of nolva instead of l-dex

Pct:2 weeks after last test e injection clomid and nolva on hand for it(going to run it a month or so)

I think I have everything researched out well any input appreciated

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
mn_fighter said:
Age 22
height 5'8
weight 175
bf around 9-10%
previous cyles none
years training
Wrestling 13
kickboxing 5
bjj 3
weight training 4 seriously
goals: gain mass
diet type pure bulk

First cycle proposal: 500 mg of test E shot bi weekly at 250 mg monday morning 250 mg thursday night for 12 weeks, along with .25 of l-dex to keep bloat down and to prevent gyno may also take 10 mg of nolva instead of l-dex

Pct:2 weeks after last test e injection clomid and nolva on hand for it(going to run it a month or so)

I think I have everything researched out well any input appreciated

looks solid bro. dont worry about using the nolva and dex on cycle. jsut keep it on hand if some gyno symptoms arise then take them. the cycle you chose is ideal. just make sure to eat alot of clean calories and drink plenty of water and get tons of sleep. let the growing begin. GL bro

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
mn_fighter said:
I might run the l-dex just for bloat becouse of my sports and such bloat could really slow me down.

yah Its better to be safe then sorry. If your wrestling make sure to get the water in. otherwise the results wont be as good