©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First dwarf body builder.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've got a major thing for short chicks. And I've also always wanted to hook up with a little person. She's the hottest little person I've ever come across. Proportional, no sausage fingers, no Downs Syndrome face, no messed up teeth. Plus she's motivated, intelligent, dedicated, disciplined and pretty attractive.

As far as I'm concerned, this chick puts a check mark in most of the important boxes. Plus I'd be indulging in one of my twisted fantasies at the same time.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I've got a major thing for short chicks. And I've also always wanted to hook up with a little person. She's the hottest little person I've ever come across. Proportional, no sausage fingers, no Downs Syndrome face, no messed up teeth. Plus she's motivated, intelligent, dedicated, disciplined and pretty attractive.

As far as I'm concerned, this chick puts a check mark in most of the important boxes. Plus I'd be indulging in one of my twisted fantasies at the same time.

Yeah when you just see her face in the interview you would have never guessed she was a dwarf.

mk19

Jan 1, 2014
What an ass! Full size round ass on a 4 foot tall girl. Nice.

Little hands... My dick might look big in those hands.

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
25034899_BG4.jpg

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You know what I notice about that picture? Her smile. Most of the other girls aren't smiling, and if they are it's that fake forced smile. She looks genuinely happy and excited to be on that stage, with a huge real smile. Freaking awesome. And she's got a killer set of legs.