©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Injections

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I performed my first injections on Wednesday of EQ and Test E in delts with a 25ga 1" pin. I followed procedures for sterilizing and cleanliness, and poked without a problem. When the pin was in my delt, however, I think I may have moved the needle around when I was trying to aspirate, because I'm sore. The Test E site is what is sore the most, as I did bleed a bit pulling out the needle. The EQ didn't bleed but is only a little bit sore. Both injections were smooth entering, I think I just moved the pin around or maybe was to tense?!?!

Could that be the reason? Any input on how long I will be sore... I hope it's not there next week for my next poke. If it's just blood built up in and around my muscle, could I massage the area to break it up?

Thanks...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea man sore is normal...Give it a few days.
If its still sore or Lumped up dont keep injecting there....switch it up.
Hit the Glutes.
sounds like you did it right and all is normal. Shoulders Just Lump up a little more then most sites.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Yea definately sore, and I figured they would be since they were my first ever... But the Test E lumped up big time, the EQ is not even sore anymore (although there wasn't at much EQ as test).

I was thinking of maybe keep the EQ to my left shoulder, or if that gets bad then maybe elsewhere (glutes, thighs), but I was gonna see how spot injections worked for me. Mainly Tris, Bis, and Chest with the Test E. It'll give my shoulder time to cool down, and it will spread the Test out a little more instead of all of it being injected into the same area...

As long as all is normal I can deal with it. I just wanted to make sure those signs were normal and everything was ok. I appreciate the feedback...

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
well goodluck Ryder....Youve got balls Ill give you that.
My first time taking a shot I was so damn nervous just to hit the glute...
I couldnt imagine starting off with Site Injects.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
Well the reason(s) for that is... I heard injecting into the site you want to work on will give better results. The second is because I want/like injecting into places where I can see, and have really good control of injecting myself. Anywhere I can see, and use one hand really well or both hands is fine by me. No fear of needles so I'm game for anything that's safe...

Thanks raj...

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Ryder13 said:
Well the reason(s) for that is... I heard injecting into the site you want to work on will give better results. The second is because I want/like injecting into places where I can see, and have really good control of injecting myself. Anywhere I can see, and use one hand really well or both hands is fine by me. No fear of needles so I'm game for anything that's safe...

Thanks raj...
Injecting AAS into any body part will not enhance that part, this is a myth. Only if using SEO will this occur. AAS is systemic. It will enter the blood stream via the injected site and go to work all over. Soreness is something you will get used to. As for the blood from the site, you have probably nicked a vein on the way in. No biggie. As long as you aspirated and got a little bubble then you are good to go. There are a lot of smaller viens and vessels in your shoulders. Site injecting simply gives you more locations to rotate your pins around so you do not build up scar tissue. Try not to move the needle around too much while it is in your muscle as this will cause more damage and more scar tissue.

AnabolicSpotcom

Sep 14, 2007
I've found this happens to me on my first couple shots of a cycle, especially with Winstrol. You'll get used to it. In the meantime try your hardest not to move the needle around while aspirating.