©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First pin today...freaked myself out!!

cal1972

May 15, 2014
Well enough screwing around I finally got the nerve to start my cycle...had to monitor my breathing so I wouldn't pass out with the needle stuck in my leg!! I am surprised I didn't even feel anything and it went in like a hot knife through butter. I do have one newbie question...how much of an ampule are you suppose to get in a one ml syringe? Thx for the help and support!

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
You'll never get a full cc out if an ampule. Some of it will stick to the side if the amp because of the viscosity of the oil if that makes any sense. You'll get just shy usually around .9 cc's

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Being new to it all you might try pinning glutes little easier less chance for soreness wait till your pinning quads and you hit that nerve that make your leg involentarily straighten scares the shit out of ya first time it happens lol

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Yea quads is a crapshoot for me. If I hit it high and outside Its usually okay but i think glutes is the best noobie spot. Sucks to have to go to work limping. Lol

cal1972

May 15, 2014
It does seem like a lot of fluid to be injecting into one spot though...I was wondering if it might be wise to break it up into two injections in two different areas? Or am I just asking for additional area for an infection to start? Also, has anyone ever used any special methods for pushing all the oil in one spot? I just don't like having to push it in so slow and sitting there looking at the needle sticking in my leg.

d2r2ddd

AnaSCI VET
Apr 27, 2013
www.anasci.org
Being new to it all you might try pinning glutes little easier less chance for soreness wait till your pinning quads and you hit that nerve that make your leg involentarily straighten scares the shit out of ya first time it happens lol

i second this!
shld pin on yr glutes first and delts 2nd ;)

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
It does seem like a lot of fluid to be injecting into one spot though...I was wondering if it might be wise to break it up into two injections in two different areas? Or am I just asking for additional area for an infection to start? Also, has anyone ever used any special methods for pushing all the oil in one spot? I just don't like having to push it in so slow and sitting there looking at the needle sticking in my leg.

Youre worrieng way to much man. 1cc in one spot is a tiny amount. I pin up to 3cc's in one spot. Glutes and quads handle 3cc no problem. I even put 2cc's in my delts on occasion...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Hell MattG I've done 3 in my delts and quads no problems I'd be willing to bet my glutes on leg day could handle maybe 5 cc's of gear. But yes I use a 22x1½" for the glutes gets nice and deep in the muscle. Yes he's worrying about the wrong things but look back and tell us u didn't worry the first time u pinned I sure in the hell did.

cal1972

May 15, 2014
Thanks for the feedback guys.....I really don't know how anyone can go through this process without being able to reach out to experienced members...I have to laugh right now about it but all I kept thinking about was how all the freakin marinade comes busting out when I'm injecting a turkey at thanksgiving...that thought almost stopped me dead in my tracks.....but I have a plan and I'm going to see it through to reach my goals...thx for the support.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Phoe, Yeah i was nervous cause i used to hate needles.lol. but i did actually research for 2-3 months like I was taking a college course first. So I knew how much, where to put it, studied anatomy charts, read over all the steroid profiles, learned all about ai's and serms, lurked around forums...so I knew all the basics and even advanced stuff, just needed to apply it all to myself. Still a work in progress, always learn something new on a regular basis, especially around here :)

Majere1313

Apr 14, 2014
Yea quads is a crapshoot for me. If I hit it high and outside Its usually okay but i think glutes is the best noobie spot. Sucks to have to go to work limping. Lol

I'm to the point that I can't really reach my glutes anymore. Or my delts.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I'm to the point that I can't really reach my glutes anymore. Or my delts.

Lmfao my old lady usually has to inject my glutes but one thing that's helped is becoming more flexible. Stretch before and after your workouts people you night think its dumb or wastes time but just try it and you can thank me later.
P

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
glutes can hold 5cc's....
pecs can hold 3cc's....probably even more
delts 3cc's
quads can hold about 5

this is assuming you actually lift and it looks like it.

stop worrying about 1cc...are you serious? the area you injected commonly gets 3-5cc's put in it depending on the person.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I'm able to get my right one but not my left one.

I'm same way. It's all I can do to pin glutes. Then I'm out of breath. Getting the wife to do it is like having my 6 year old spot me.

I like side delts, tris, and chest. Those are easy for me.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Use a slin pin if your only using 1cc and you'll thank me years later when you don't have the amounts of scar tissue built up

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Well enough screwing around I finally got the nerve to start my cycle...had to monitor my breathing so I wouldn't pass out with the needle stuck in my leg!! I am surprised I didn't even feel anything and it went in like a hot knife through butter. I do have one newbie question...how much of an ampule are you suppose to get in a one ml syringe? Thx for the help and support!

I get 1.1 mg every time out of the bayer schering amps I'm using. Like the other guys said, your glutes and quads can hold lots of gear.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Use a slin pin if your only using 1cc and you'll thank me years later when you don't have the amounts of scar tissue built up
I've always used 23's to pin and 20's to draw.
Got some slins from a friend and it was horrendous.

First it took forever to draw the oil out
2nd using the same pin to inject with after going through two stoppers didn't pierce the skin easily. I like one to draw with and one to inject with.