©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Test P

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
Well had my first Test P pin this morning and expected the worst. Thought I would have a crap load of pain based off of others past experience. Well I felt nothing. There was absolutely no pain whatsoever. Maybe I will start feeling it later who knows. Anyway, thanks for the contact Iron!

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
For me it all depends on what is used to make the brew...too much BA will wreck me. If you chat with your source, ask them how it is brewed

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
I went ventro. I love that spot. I figure with both ventros, glutes and shoulders I shouldn't get to sore.

gobot

Nov 1, 2013
No kidding. My first ventro was all screwed up because I went way to low and to much to the front of my leg. Basically did an upper quad pin. I could barely bend my legs. I learned my lesson and once I found the correct spot I've been using it ever since.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Don't ever inject prop into the quads. I made that mistake once.

For me, anything quads is painful... recently I pinned 1/2cc of my actual scripted test to see how it would feel... fucking sore for 2 days...that is after extensive massaging, foam rolling and using a heating pad!

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Same here! I asked my uro about this. He gave me front load of 400mgs cyp right in the thigh and I could hardly walk for 4 days. I asked how do those old guys handle it. He said much better as their muscles are not near as hard and dense, therefore it disperses better leaving them with little or no pain.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
VG is 100% pain free 90% of the time.

Im brewing up some prop today myself. I always run Cyp but gonna give this a try.

Gotta admit I am hesitant, a bit.

Daniel11

AnaSCI VET
Jul 10, 2013
So far prop is holding at 20% EO @ 200mg/cc

Pinned 2x (1cc each) no pip at all. Once was cut with Tren A and the other with Mast E.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
I feel prop pain about a day later. Never too bad though. But I only inject in my delts. Thigh and ass injects cripple me

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Quality of raw is always one reason for test prop pip ,another is some people more allergic to the ester itself in which some are higher in proprionic acid from others depending on source. Quads are a fave as I can do 100mg per leg if wanted ..maybe I got rhino skin magnus. ? :)

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Well had my first Test P pin this morning and expected the worst. Thought I would have a crap load of pain based off of others past experience. Well I felt nothing. There was absolutely no pain whatsoever. Maybe I will start feeling it later who knows. Anyway, thanks for the contact Iron!

Not everyone is sensitive to the PROP ester. I have no problems with it myself even using 2-3ml per inject.

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Its weird for me. Sometimes i get PIP, sometimes i dont. I like the results so i live with the pain when i do get it.