©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Anadrol Run

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
25mg Pre is MORE than enough..... start with 12.5mg..... strength was straight up stupid... that's ALOT of calories....

Just my .02 here... eat enough where youre growing but not enough that you'll get "fat".... i'm pretty sure I weigh more than you and don't come close to that calorie intake..... be in a surplus but don't overdo it.... it'll only make it harder later

Dude my metabolism is insane. Oath says it’s one of the craziest he’s sin. I had pretty much plateaus at 4500 and weight wasnt really moving anymore. Sat at 193 for like 3-4 weeks. Good and bad thing I guess as it’s expensive lmao.

I think my next run of he drol I’ll feed try out the injectable. I plan to just run this oral 4 weeks (unless bloods show numbers still good) then take 4 off and maybe I’ll do the injectable last 4.

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
I've drol 3-4 times and I love the stuff. I think the sides are largely overstated. For years I avoided it due to the incorrect steriod profiles that were out there. But those were wrong, really wrong. Dbol bloats my stomach in just days, but with drol it all goes into my muscles. I feel great on it, not euphoric like dbol, but really good sort of like test. I thought the strength gains were good, but nowhere near var or tbol at half the dose. But I did feel like I could run drol forever, where by the end of 6 weeks of var, I'm ready to get off it. Its probably the only oral I will take again, maybe var too.

I’m guessing only being a week in I’ll start to really see some off the effects but this week. The pump already felt pretty damn good yesterday on arms.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013
I thought the strength gains were good, but nowhere near var or tbol at half the dose.

Brother...if you think Anavar is in the same ballpark as Anadrol as far as strength gains go, you got some bunk Anadrol.....

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
Not to derail but I ran some Halo this past spring... 20mg 2hrs pre workout.... the shit was retarded... I can see how guys get injured on the shit... strength was absurd

thefreak

Aug 13, 2017
Dude my metabolism is insane. Oath says it’s one of the craziest he’s sin. I had pretty much plateaus at 4500 and weight wasnt really moving anymore. Sat at 193 for like 3-4 weeks. Good and bad thing I guess as it’s expensive lmao.

I think my next run of he drol I’ll feed try out the injectable. I plan to just run this oral 4 weeks (unless bloods show numbers still good) then take 4 off and maybe I’ll do the injectable last 4.

Add digestive enzymes with every meal. The difference can be huge.

thefreak

Aug 13, 2017
Sweet man. Yeah Tudca has always helped me too. Always have it in with orals. I’m hoping this drol is legit, my source is pretty Yeiser with his orals. How many days in you start to. Price the strength gain?

I use Balkan Anapolon everytime I can get some. TUDCA from Olympus Labs or pharmacy TUDCA from EU pharmacy

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
I have used Balkan drol a few times and it's one of the best around. Test mast and drol is my fav cycle.

You guys are makin me wanna get my hands on some. Heard the BD Androlic is a good one too if you get the legit kind.

jmac 21

Dec 2, 2013
Brother...if you think Anavar is in the same ballpark as Anadrol as far as strength gains go, you got some bunk Anadrol.....

For me, drol isnt in the same ballpark as var. Strength on 25 mg of var far surpassed what I got off 50 mg of drol. Used multiple var's and drol - different, proven sources, all did the same thing. I guess to each there own, but thats my experience.

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
For me, drol isnt in the same ballpark as var. Strength on 25 mg of var far surpassed what I got off 50 mg of drol. Used multiple var's and drol - different, proven sources, all did the same thing. I guess to each there own, but thats my experience.

I agree as we're all different.... you're definitely an anomaly...25mg Anavar?? Dude I need to try your Var.... I mean seriously, there are women that take 25mg Anavar.... its such a mild anabolic I'm surprised it yields you such strength.... I wouldn't even start it at less than 50mg.. and ive tried even 100mg a day..... I'm not doubting you, its just very odd

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Anavar is pound for pound a much stronger drug than drol. Anavar in much larger amounts than the norm will yield surprising results that unlike drol stick around after you put it down.
FYI: Anavar and tren = fast lean muscle recruitment.

mbell4377

Jan 2, 2017
It's the eating aspect that messes most people up on anadrol. Muscle growth is a slow and steady process that requires a caloric surplus, most people just feel too shitty a few weeks in to actually be able to eat on it.

It will destroy lipids regardless of support.

Strength gains will be very impressive.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is my only knock against the compound, kills my appetite. And I know if I ain't eating I ain't growing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitraver

Aug 12, 2017
That's great bro, oral compounds and me just don't get along. They're great if you can tolerate them

I’ve heard once you get to week three though is when some people start to get the bad sides like appetite suppressed. Hoping I avoid that.

thefreak

Aug 13, 2017
This is my only knock against the compound, kills my appetite. And I know if I ain't eating I ain't growing...

A strong liver support can make a big difference on appetite while running orals.

mytreefiddy

Jan 1, 2013
Anavar is pound for pound a much stronger drug than drol. Anavar in much larger amounts than the norm will yield surprising results that unlike drol stick around after you put it down.
FYI: Anavar and tren = fast lean muscle recruitment.

I strongly disagree.... 50mg Drol vs 50mg Var IN MY OPINION is no comparison... shit, for ME, even 100mg Anavar doesn't promote the same results Drol does from a strength/size perspective..... what do YOU consider to be "much larger than the norm"?? 100mg+??

Agreed a good liver support is vital..... I run Synthergine.... love it

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
LOL. You need to study gear and stop saying silly things like this. Anadrol is known for being a weak drug per mg. Anadrol is scripted in PDR's at up to 600mgs A DAY. Look into these things before just "strongly disagreeing". The way it effects you personally doesn't change the drug or the compound.