©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Inslin User

DNukem

May 29, 2013
You become aware of your changing insulin resistance and can cut back on the slin or up the weight-based cardio or add metformin or berberine to manipulate it.

3X a week you should be fine. I try doing stuff 3X a week...lasts about a week. :)

^^^ boy were you right..

I am training 5x a week, so ill be using it 5x a week lol. With saturday and sunday off completely...

gonna go for 20iu a day (10 split in 2), my body reacts to 10 well, i dont even go hypo, jsut a lil tired and shaky but a yogurt fixes it up! lol

DNukem

May 29, 2013
You can take humulin R three times a day easily. Some days if I know i'm beat after two days of solid training, I do 7AM, 12PM, 5PM with 15iu each time. Takes a lot of carbs throughout the day to sustain that kind of slin use tho.

You ran slin 3x a day EVERYDAY?

I was gonna do 20iu a day 5 days a week and 2 off.

hellbilly

Oct 29, 2012
You ran slin 3x a day EVERYDAY?

I was gonna do 20iu a day 5 days a week and 2 off.

I've done three times a day with humalog but I found 2x to be better for myself. Once with breakfast then once with training.

pieguy

Oct 25, 2012
No, 3x daily everyday would be a bad idea. I limit myself to 3 times weekly. Any more then that and insulin sensitivity takes a dive.

I throw in DNP cuts every 8-10 weeks to increase insulin sensivity and to undo some of the fat gain that is hard to avoid on slin if you're not perfect with nutrition or running a good hgh dose.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
No, 3x daily everyday would be a bad idea. I limit myself to 3 times weekly. Any more then that and insulin sensitivity takes a dive.

I throw in DNP cuts every 8-10 weeks to increase insulin sensivity and to undo some of the fat gain that is hard to avoid on slin if you're not perfect with nutrition or running a good hgh dose.

Idk man, I eat whatever and I am getting leaner on slin but I'm also runnig alot of tren. I think 2x daily for 5 days on 2 off would be ok

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
I have done my research on Slin and I have been using AAS for quite some time. I know Insulin can kill me, fully aware.

Just wanna make sure I have this down right, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CORRECT. I am going to do insulin regardless this is what I have layed out so far..

800EQ week
75mg EOD Tren (Lowered dose)
10mg Superdrol
6-10 IU Slin Workout days ONLY.
(Will be throwing test in a week or so)

So Humuilin-R is 4-6 hours correct? NOW from what Ive read please correct me, THE ONLY TIME you need to eat super clean is when the Insulin is active in your body correct?

So for 6 hourrs(Just to be safe), I have plenty of boneless skinless chicken breasts that Ill boil, brown rice and sweet potatoes..

So right after injection, i was going to slam a cocoa cola and a half, wait 30 mins, eat 1 boiled chicken breast with 1 cup of brown rice No olive oils. My question is how many times should I be eating while the Humulin is in my system? I have more questions, I just wanna take it one at a time.

Exactly. I didn't eat all that clean when I used it unless it was still active in my body. Once it's no longer active, then you can go ahead with your cheat meals or whatever. I gained zero fat and all the bloat went away once I stopped and lowered to a cruise dosage of AAS and hgh

pieguy

Oct 25, 2012
Idk man, I eat whatever and I am getting leaner on slin but I'm also runnig alot of tren. I think 2x daily for 5 days on 2 off would be ok

Tren's kind of a game changer. You can get away with a lot if your dose is high enough.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Tren's kind of a game changer. You can get away with a lot if your dose is high enough.

50mg daily of tren keeps me lean and sweating all fuckin night, and i piss like a race horse at night like 3 times, like i had drank 3 gallons of water before bed lol.

The androgens are drying me haha.

Anywho, So i just ate a sub sandwich about an hour ago, im stoned now so ill prob train about 6:00pm chest day. 10iu hour before workout, got a bunch of amino acids and dextrose and creatine, will sip on it through the workout. Gonna be fun :). Oh and may I add that it makes u train like an animal

DNukem

May 29, 2013
So question.. Is HGH needed to achieve a freaky look? Or would it more-so be large amounts of insulin

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I took it pretty well man, my body let me know when I was down on BG, so i just ate some sugar and some protein and I feel fine, if it hits again I have a ProteinCarb Shake right next to me with a banana. So Im not worried at all dude. Slin use is common sense. But everyone is diff, so I guess maybe some should measure.

Not the best idea to go off how you feel over a bg monitor, some people will feel hypo at 4.0 some closer to 3.0 if you go down to 2.0 you will black out and fit, possibly in a coma. My mates been a diabetic since birth and she still has problems now and again, her las fit she bit 4 holes in her tonuge.

If you go unconcious and fit then you won't come round till your arrive at hospital and they bring you round, my mate was fiting for 30mins.

I read another post saying you should keep your bg at 8.0 or above when using slin. So letting it drop to 3-4 and feeling hypo before consuming more carbs is the wrong idea and playing with fire.

Once hypo fully kicks in it will linger even after consuming large amounts of carbs, its far better to get your bg up to 8 and hold it there from the start then allowing your bg to drop to 3-4 and have to eat huge amounts to get it back up basicly fighting against the slin to get bg up is a lot harder, hypo can linger for hours once its kicked in even after carbs so its best to avoid it, it will freak you out.

When I went hypo I I couldn't concentrate, my vision was scattered and cloudy, noise and voices realy irratated me I just wanted to curl up in a ball, I vomited all my pwo shakes and food up from the panic. Its not somewere you want to go its the werst feeling you can get tbh, horrible. And knowing you have slin in you that's still active for hours will frighten the shit out of you. That day I threw my slin out thinking FUK THAT!..... Then I bought some more a few month later to give it another go lol.

Imo 5iu or below you will be fine without a bg monitor but over 5iu its a must.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
So question.. Is HGH needed to achieve a freaky look? Or would it more-so be large amounts of insulin

Hgh is just the icing on the cake you can use more slin with hgh since hgh makes you hyperglycemia and slin makes you hypoglycemia so they work together to allow you to use a higher dose of each with less sides then taking anyone at that dose alone.

Hgh helps a lot with the muscle shape and look and also your skin etc, its not a mass builder just makes you look good and works well with slin. Big slin and aas doses will make you a mass freak, not hgh. The name 'Growth' is very missleading its not why the freaks are freaks, aas and slin are.

DNukem

May 29, 2013
Hgh is just the icing on the cake you can use more slin with hgh since hgh makes you hyperglycemia and slin makes you hypoglycemia so they work together to allow you to use a higher dose of each with less sides then taking anyone at that dose alone.

Hgh helps a lot with the muscle shape and look and also your skin etc, its not a mass builder just makes you look good and works well with slin. Big slin and aas doses will make you a mass freak, not hgh. The name 'Growth' is very missleading its not why the freaks are freaks, aas and slin are.

I believe you need to run slin year round to achieve the huge results @ 30iu a day.

Also I ran 15iu a day today preworkout with no problems. My body tolerates it well.

So if growth isnt NEEDED then I will save my money.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Yeh its not needed tbh, only if your at top level will it be werth it tbh.

And running slin year round is a bad idea, if 8weeks on gave me unstable bg for 1-2weeks then staying on for a year will mess you up badly. 4wk on 4wek off is the normal and safe so iv been lead to believe.

Do you know any guys who use slin 365days per year? I'd be interested in hearing there experience on that is possible

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I would adjust your intra workout nutrition to better suit your insulin usage. Optimally, you want to use a mix of hydrolysates (casein + whey) or hydro whey if budget is tight. If you can't afford that, then i'd stick to isolate + bcaa/eaa's.

Here is the best insulin protocol I've seen as of late, designed by Mike Arnold.

45 minutespre-workout: 15 IU Humulin R.

20 minutes pre-workout: 50 grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 20 grams non-denatured hydrolyzed protein. 20 grams Glycerol monostearate. 3 grams Leucine. 5 grams Micronized creatine monohydrate. 2 grams Beta alanine. 3 grams Taurine. 500 mg Potassium. 1 gram Vitamin C.

60 minutes after 1stshake: 50 grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 20 grams non-denatured hydrolyzed protein. 3 grams Leucine. 5 grams Micronized creatine. 2 grams Beta alanine. 3 grams Taurine.

60 minutes after 2ndshake (the workout will likely be finished bynow): 50grams Branched chain cyclic dextrins. 20 grams non-denatured hydrolyzed protein. 3 grams Leucine.

Personally, i dumbed it down due to excessive costs and pin 45min preworkout, then sip on a shake of 100g dextrose, 50g hydro whey, 5g leucine, 10g creatine. I eat a low fat meal 2 hours before working out and after working out, eat anther low fat meal.

You can add glutamine to any insulin protocol to reduce the amount of carbohydrates you need because glutamine regulates blood sugar levels. So if you're trying to keep carbs lower, add 10-15g of glutamine to a shake and try 7g/iu and then 5g/iu of bcd's or dextrose.

This protocol is a bit much in the way of splitting hairs to a degree of minutia.

I can see validity in all of it, but if you simplified this I highly doubt you'd see diminished results or results that fall far from following this protocol perfectly.

I know people who have their "slin protocol" dialed in like this and they don't seem to do any better than those who follow a more rudimentary and standard approach.