©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

first time on gear

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
my macros for bulking right now are at 580 carbs, 110 fat, 380 protein and i am currently 5'8 at 180 pounds and 8 percent body fat. Just curious i know blood work is important during and post cycle to make sure your still healthy but how can blood results help before my cylce? and what is the cheapest way to do, my local doctor?

You want to know what your labs look like before your cycle so you can run labs after your cycle and compare them. It's the only way to know if you have made a solid recovery after pct. Running labs during your cycle also will help you manage sides

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
Thanks so is it best to do the blood work online. Also is .25 mg of arimedex each day during the cycle a good starting point if im taking 500mg of test enanthate a week?

hwll

Oct 17, 2013
What are your thoughts on using HCG during the cycle along with the arimedex i know some people say use it and some dont? Just want to make sure the boys are healthy.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
What are your thoughts on using HCG during the cycle along with the arimedex i know some people say use it and some dont? Just want to make sure the boys are healthy.

Run your hcg at 200-250 iu 2xew through the entire cycle right up to 3 days prior to pct. I use this protocol and it makes pct much smoother as you will have maintained testicular function during your cycle

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Some states do not allow online labs to protect their health industry. Web search " online blood labs / and city you live bro.
Blood labs also are good cause you can check estrogen levels clean . If high then you know u may be gyno prone. Cover your bases . Never know what's up in the gut!

GBMax

Oct 13, 2013
Minnesota, USA
250 mg Test a week is literally useless... It's high enough of a dose to suppress your Natural Test levels but is not even much higher than the average Male's natural Test levels. 500 seems good but maybe consider 250mg inj. 2x/week for better hormone regulation and better stabilizing yourself mentally; even though 500mg won't do much in that aspect anyways.

GBMax

Last edited: