©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First Time Steroid Cycle

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Im a football player and have been working our consistantly for about 4 years. I have tried dbolls a few times only to lose strength and some size. I now have a ten week cycle of test and winnie V. I'm wondering what kind of cycle i should use to gian maximum size and strength.
( I play running back) I'm 5"10 and i weigh 203lbs. Im looking to get around 215lbs minumun and gain massive size. How should i take this and should i add more too it in terms of (steroids). Also where should i shoot it?

W

wolfyEVH

wow bro...i'm hoping you're not talking about high school football....if so, you dont need to do anything. If you're older than 20, ditch the winny and go w/ straight test. If u want massive size, thats up to you and your diet. Just because you're taking lots of test doesnt mean you're gonna get huge. Diet is the absolute key to what you want to accomplish. Do your test at 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks. Shoot 200-250mg on monday, and the same on thursday (2 shots a week)....i'm hoping you dont have test prop, but a long ester. www.spotinjections.com shows you how and where to shoot. I prefer the quads. You should gain at least 15lbs of muscle on test only

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
No. not high school. It's a semi pro league in mass. Can I switch up where I shoot on my body? Also, I thought the winnie V was to keep quality muscle and what will happen when the test is gone?? What should I take then?

P

pincrusher

as a running back, why do you want to gain maximum sixe? do you plan on switching positions to where you need the added size? the test winny cycle will be a nice one cause you will gain some lean body mass which will not slow you down at your position. you could also do a test/eq cycle to add lean mass but i wouldnt do any aas products that add rapid size to you.
anavar is another product that would help you at your current position. it is great for strength and endurance but will not put size on you. you would be pleasantly surprised at the difference legit anavar will make to your endurance. my wife uses anavar and it even helped her with her job as a mail carrier cause she does 2 walking routes and was routinely tired at the end of the day and now she is hardly tired at all.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Thanks for the info. I not only wanna get big for football but for myself as well. I mean this league isnt the most exclusive league. I really want to gain size for myself and i kind of been in a struggle with me gaining size. I really want to know how much i should take and in what order? How much size can i really expect to gain with a good diet and what would be the correct training I should undergo in terms of days per week?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
its hard to say vizzy. you really have to work on it. i started at 215, and ended at about 240. of course i have been on longer and work out and am more experienced but still. diet is a huge part as well as working out and the roids/rest. its like a triad of power.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
OK, Another question I have is should I take something for my joints? I know my body is gonna be growing rapidly and im sure i will need to keep my joints at a minimal risk. Should I work out 5 times a week? (More/less)?? Also, wtf can i do about these stretch marks underneath my arms?

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
i just tolerate the stretch marks. I wouldn't worry about your joints...u will have some water weight to help lube joints during cycle. You're not going to grow so rapidly that your joints get fucked up and u got stretch marks from your armpits to your nipples trust me. you will be able to work out longer and harder than u ever have but even though u feel up to it, take your rest days anyway.....your body grows on these days off.....you'll be ok as long as you don't work the same muscle group 2 or 3 days in a row.....stick to your same routine except lengthen your workout and intensity, that's what i do..

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Thanks man. Now should i inject on a differnt body part like in a cycle or should i just change the spot on certian body parts? Will it effect me if i keep sticking the same body part but not in the same spot? Also, with this test/winnie cycle how should i take the winnie?? I know im gonna be shooting twice a week but winnie wise how many per day and how many days? Should I take it on days off as well?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i take winny on workout days and dbol on all days. and test and deca together on opposite days. you always change up injection sites. if not you can get some scar tissue and it'll hurt like hell trying to inject. you can go winny 3 times a week, depending on how much you get.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Now how much Nolvadex snd Clomid should I get? I know to start taking Nolvadex about to weeks after the last shot of test. How much would i need and what would be my doses? Should i get both novla and clomid or either one? What do you guys suggest?

W

wolfyEVH

Vizzy7 said:
Now how much Nolvadex snd Clomid should I get? I know to start taking Nolvadex about to weeks after the last shot of test. How much would i need and what would be my doses? Should i get both novla and clomid or either one? What do you guys suggest?

i'd get at least 50 tabs of nolvadex, you'll need 36 tabs of clomid

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
wolfyEVH said:
i'd get at least 50 tabs of nolvadex, you'll need 36 tabs of clomid

Now do you exactly where I could get that stuff? Im not sure if i have connection to that?

W

wolfyEVH

you can get gear but you cant get ancillaries??? research companies bro

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
How should I use my clomid and nolvadex. I already found where to get it... how much should i use and on what days?

W

wolfyEVH

Vizzy7 said:
How should I use my clomid and nolvadex. I already found where to get it... how much should i use and on what days?

you should know this stuff bro.....you say you've done dbol only before....you say you've got test and winny on you. Not to flame you bro, but I don't think you're ready for steroids if you havent even taken the time to do some research on your own.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Well when I did dbols I didn't bother with the PCT. I didn't have anything to maximize my gains. Anyways im just asking ur suggestions on how u have done your pct. I know im gonna use my nolvadex the second week after my last test shot. Then im gonna mix in my clomid about week to of the pct. Thats all. I thought this forum was for others information on steroids??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
You need to wait about 3 weeks or so to take the clomid. You have to wait for your levels to go down. You definitly need the clomid for your pct to get your bodies own test going.

W

wolfyEVH

Vizzy7 said:
Well when I did dbols I didn't bother with the PCT. I didn't have anything to maximize my gains. Anyways im just asking ur suggestions on how u have done your pct. I know im gonna use my nolvadex the second week after my last test shot. Then im gonna mix in my clomid about week to of the pct. Thats all. I thought this forum was for others information on steroids??

it is...but we are not here to answer50 questions that can be found if you use the "search button" a few times. Research, plan a cycle on your own, then come back for our comments. You need to know exactly what everything your taking does and why you need to take it. You are obviously clueless on PCT.

If you're taking test, take your clomid 2 weeks after your last test shot:

PCT

Day 1: 300mg clomid + 20mg nolva
Days 2-11: 100mg clomid + 20mg nolva
Days 12-21: 50mg clomid + 20mg nolva

You should also have your nolvadex on hand DURING cycle incase you start getting itchy or sore nipples. If that happens, run the nolva at 40mg a day until the problems subside....then continue the nolva 10-20mg a day till PCT.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah i waited 3 just to be definite. Wolfy is right on. I don't want to flame you either bro, but when i did my first cycle i researched and researched. if you don't you'll lose alot of what you worked hard for.