©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

First time Tren Acetate

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
I have done a lot of research and decided to do a cylce of Tren

I am 5'11 and 160 lbs and very very lean.

I am 20 yrs old and have been lifting for bout 6 yrs.

I have decided on ED injections
this is my question

the norm is 75mg a day
this is my first time use of gear , so should I use about 60mg a day until I gauge its effects on my body?

any input is appreciated

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
save the tren for a later cycle. Do a test cycle and see where you go from there. Your only 160, I would suggest trying a few other things before cycling. Whats your background on suppliments?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
healthfreak said:
save the tren for a later cycle. Do a test cycle and see where you go from there. Your only 160, I would suggest trying a few other things before cycling. Whats your background on suppliments?

Healthfreak has the right idea here....

What is the goal of this cycle anyways, regardless of using tren. At 160lbs, even if your really lean you should have been able to put on a bit more mass if you have seriously been lifting for 6 years....

I think everyone here would agree on a basic test only first cycle.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
I am very lean by nature. I take protein on the hour daily when im lifting hard.
I've tried as far as pro-hormones, T-bomb, Parabol, Dekka(carvagen labs) .....
I've used creatine and nitro pills, also I Take 1,000 grams(?) of Glutamine bi-daily.
I have stacked all thses together (xclude-t-bomb) for prolonged periods of time and have seen some results , but nothing compared to gear.

The reason I chose tren is that it is the only thing I can afford, although I do plan on saving and buying some test to go with it. I've done the research and I'm willing to take all the risks involved with tren (including an unhappy little dude)

but im not unopen to any suggestions

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
forgot to say thanks

also to Heavy ,

I weighed 108 lbs when I started lifting . in one summer during 2 a day football I gained a insanely lean 30 lbs, probably mostly to do with puberty , but in my defense my strength also shot up equaly . I went from not benching my weight to getting 50% over my body weight in under a year. Now that im 20 im getting 240 and like I said I weigh 160. MY strength gains are very consistent, but I cant put the meat on, its as simple as that

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
needsomeinfo said:
MY strength gains are very consistent, but I cant put the meat on, its as simple as that
That is always 100% about diet even when steroids are involved.

Tren is known to increase strength, but it is not a good mass steroid. In some people it causes breathing problems and a loss of energy.

You mention funding problems. That leads me to believe you will forego anti-e's and PCT as an unnecessary extra. Not so. They are essential and much cheaper than gyno surgery.

You also mention that "I take protein on the hour daily when im lifting hard".
You have to take protein in forever, even when you aren't lifting to maintain muscle. This is a lifestyle. It is permamnent and forever.

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i don't see how tren is the only thing you can afford. test is dirt cheap. try out 400-500mg/week for about 10-12 weeks. at 160, you need to bulk up some ;)

W

wolfyEVH

a-bomb83 said:
i don't see how tren is the only thing you can afford. test is dirt cheap. try out 400-500mg/week for about 10-12 weeks. at 160, you need to bulk up some ;)

i think you need to post your diet for us. 160 at 5'11" is skinny as hell. I'm 5'10" and weight 215 and I feel like a skinny bastard. Your diet is more than likely off. Check out heavy's bulking sticky for a good bulking diet to follow. steroids are not what you need now. especially tren. like a-bomb said, tren is one of the more expensive steroids, don't know how thats the only one you can afford. Tren is extremely suppresive and after one shot, you'll be producing ZERO testosterone.

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
You guys are def right, I am going to try some more natural bulking first. Its just that my appetite is so very small. When I was younger I could force myself to eat, these days it makes me really sick, I just have a prob with gorging myself I guess. Im going to try drinking half a protein shake every hour for starters ( got that idea from you guys) , any more ideas?

also when I do my first cycle I will go with test, no more homebrew craziness, I tried it out with a reicipe that involves acetone(didn't work) , then I tried 100% alcohol, it worked but didn't work well, so then I melted a pill down and injected straight out of frustratin and that hurt like a bitch. Then I was thinking i'll try it oral, but fuck that too

Im going to save up and buy all ready made test or something in maybe another year or two

I decided if I cant get under control and bulk atleast 10 lbs naturally, then I dont have the dedication to inject everyday

thanks guys

W

wolfyEVH

needsomeinfo said:
You guys are def right, I am going to try some more natural bulking first. Its just that my appetite is so very small. When I was younger I could force myself to eat, these days it makes me really sick, I just have a prob with gorging myself I guess. Im going to try drinking half a protein shake every hour for starters ( got that idea from you guys) , any more ideas?

also when I do my first cycle I will go with test, no more homebrew craziness, I tried it out with a reicipe that involves acetone(didn't work) , then I tried 100% alcohol, it worked but didn't work well, so then I melted a pill down and injected straight out of frustratin and that hurt like a bitch. Then I was thinking i'll try it oral, but fuck that too

Im going to save up and buy all ready made test or something in maybe another year or two

I decided if I cant get under control and bulk atleast 10 lbs naturally, then I dont have the dedication to inject everyday

thanks guys

what kind of recipes were you following??!?!? melting pills and injecting them? acetone and alcohol?? (i hope that was for orals)

as for drinking the protein shake every hour, you need to remember that carbs play a HUGE role in bulking. I would eat carbs with every meal. Get the majority of your carbs first thing in the am and right after your workout. thats when you need them most. rely on whole foods more than supplements. stick to breads, oats, potatoes, rice, pasta, stuff like that. simple carbs like gatorade (dextrose/maltodextrin) are crucial right after a workout. even slamming down a coke after a workout would work for bulking.

don't forget about your fats as well. these are very important. think about getting some flax seed oil or some fish oil to take everyday. add a tablespoon of flax to your protein shakes.

so pretty much eat like a horse. try and eat every 3 hours. sometimes shocking your metabolism and eating only 3 big meals a day will do wonders for some. and try and get a gallon of water at least a day. remember that diet is much more important that training in trying to gain weight/strength.

W

wolfyEVH

needsomeinfo said:
I went out and bought some fish oil pills, and tuna, some more protein powder and lots of bread

shouldve gotten chicken breasts, ground chuck, and pot roast as well!! dont rely too much on protein powders.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
you sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and i just want to let you know that you cant go wrong with most of the advice on here. these guys here are sinscer about trying to stay natural as long as possiable before turning to gear. it's not an easy path to building a great body it takes alot of dedication starting with diet, that has been my biggest struggle too

needsomeinfo

Feb 19, 2005
its just so hard to find the money and time to eat, but it is even harder to have an appetite, plus I cant stand having fat on my stomach and thats where it goes first