©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Fist Cycle

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
First Cycle

Hey guys,

About to start my first cycle. Bit of background:
Training: 4 years
Height: 5 Ft 10
Weight: 197 lb
BF: 12-13%

So i have test e and sus 250 on hand, with nolva in case of any sides and pct.
I want to run 500mg(250mg mon and thur) a week for 10 weeks, but im not to sure on how to set it all out. I was thinking

Weeks 1-5 test e 500mg
Weeks 5-10 sus250 500mg
Weeks 12-15 PCT

My Test E is in amps, whereas the sus 250 is in a vial. So doing both at the same time will make things tricky. Any problems with running the cycle this way?

Last edited:

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
if anything, i would switch your sust to week 1-5 cause you will get the kick start of the test prop.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys,

About to start my first cycle. Bit of background:
Training: 4 years
Height: 5 Ft 10
Weight: 197 lb
BF: 12-13%

So i have test e and sus 250 on hand, with nolva in case of any sides and pct.
I want to run 500mg(250mg mon and thur) a week for 10 weeks, but im not to sure on how to set it all out. I was thinking

Weeks 1-5 test e 500mg
Weeks 5-10 sus250 500mg
Weeks 12-15 PCT

My Test E is in amps, whereas the sus 250 is in a vial. So doing both at the same time will make things tricky. Any problems with running the cycle this way?

Not gonna go into the whole first cycle at 22 thing cos I am young too. But just be careful and please make yourself aware of all the possible side effects post cycle.

For a first cycle (and any really) your best keeping it simple. I would get more test e and do that for 10 weeks at 500mg. If I were you I wouldn't use the different esters. Most just do what they have anyway (impatient)... they can't be waiting or spending more... understandable cos they do call your name when they are in your draw and you are gear free :)

So if you decide against my judgement and do it anyway do as Rot states. The sust will work best first. PCT is started 2 weeks after last test e shot (3 weeks if using sust).

If you have any questions feel free to ask and we will help you out. No question is a stupid one. Keep us posted with your progress and results. Would be good to have fresh posts around here.

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
Thanks for the info guys. I think ill be keeping the sus for later. Im gonna get my hands on some more test e, and just run that the whole way through.