©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

flaged address, domestic dealers

jhelser

May 15, 2004
Guys, if your address is flaged at customs does that mean you will have problems geting domestic stuff? Will it give me a problem at the post office with my packs? :(

W

wolfyEVH

i dont think so.....like they're gonna waste their time checking EVERY package that comes to your house....only international packages bro

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
no you will not have problems with domestic, mainly bc USPS is federally(SP?) owned so i dont think its legal for them to search the shipments. I just recieved 2 boxes from bio without any problems at all. I say order from bio, got my package in 4 days:)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You should be okay unless they really want to nail you. If they do, they will "Accidentally" break open a box they suspect to have illegal items in it and then they can charge you if you accept delivery. Chances of that are very slim, but I NEVER underestimate the tenacity of a law enforcement official that doesnt know how to go after real criminals.

jhelser

May 15, 2004
biolabs

dugie82 said:
no you will not have problems with domestic, mainly bc USPS is federally(SP?) owned so i dont think its legal for them to search the shipments. I just recieved 2 boxes from bio without any problems at all. I say order from bio, got my package in 4 days:)

I thought bio was only selling in bulk $4000 minimum do you have a special agreement?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
chris 1 said:
Guys I was talking on one of the other boards and someone was saying that they had a domestic package opened by postal inspectors. So I guess it can happen. I just was argueing yesturday with one of the MODS on another board. I was arrested for attemptig to posses a cotrolled substance. I ordered gear from Thailand the cops came to my house with the package.Detectives ask for me I came to the door they said I had to come with them for ordering narcotics through the mail. I never said the package was mine I never touched it or accepted it. They said if I did it would be another charge all together. They wrote me a ticket for attempting to posses a controlled substance thats what it said on the appeance ticket. I had no bail. The Mod on the other board tells me that there is no law for this and I could not possiably have gotten arressted for it. I was so pissed this guy thinks I am making it up. He tells me he called his lawyer and talked to him and he said there is no law for attemping to break the law. All I know is I was arrested for it so it has to be a law.I went to court for a year they finally droped it down to disorderly conduct and I paid $250 fine.

My buddy got arrested for a package from England that came to his home. They entered without a search warrant, got one later by lying to the judge, searched his home and got no controlled substances, and charged him with the package. The package that was never in his possession, never proven to be ordered by him, never in his home. The lesson to the story is if they want to get you, they will. This was a delivery containing approx 20 testosterone amps. Arrests for small amounts can and do happen. It depends on where you live, what law enforcement agency is bored, how much you ordered, info they receive from people about you, etc. My buddy did get off in the end, but the court proceeding lasted for over a year and cost him $10,000+ in lawyer fees. Welcome to the land of the free eh? :confused: