©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Flexibility?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
I think it is more of a commitment. Try 60 second static stretches after the muscle is worked and still warm. Althought i only use DC periodically, i still include the stretches in my routines. My flexability has improved considerably over the last year despite the increased muscle mass.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Compounds :eek::D

Stretching etc. Yoga is great for flexibility and I recommend you do a class or 2 each week. Yoga pre bed and you will feel amazing when you wake up.

promass

Jul 20, 2012
I hear about deca because most people who take it report that it lubricates their joints, which might help with stretching.

gavin

May 6, 2011
Try PNF stretching combined into your routine. It is the best form of stretching imo

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
yes, stretch pre and post work out

Doing any significant amount of stretching before weight training decreases contractile ability. You want to warm up prior to moving weights and stretch after.

The DC extreme stretches are a staple for me. I also want to look into acupuncture and deep tissue massage as I've heard both of these can help.

Buy yourself a foam roller and really get down deep into the muscle.