©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

FN New guy

oldtestman

Sep 28, 2007
I'm a member of SE also. Good to meet you all. I took a 30 year cycle break, but I started TRT and decided to embellish the therapy. I'm 62 and doing well. I've been training all along the way, but for the last six months, I have been on a roll. I've put on 12 good pounds and feel like I'm 40 again. All my parts work (some hurt).

:p

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
oldtestman said:
I'm a member of SE also. Good to meet you all. I took a 30 year cycle break, but I started TRT and decided to embellish the therapy. I'm 62 and doing well. I've been training all along the way, but for the last six months, I have been on a roll. I've put on 12 good pounds and feel like I'm 40 again. All my parts work (some hurt).

Wow man...Very glad to have you here on anasci. I started on SE and learned much in my time. Now, I'm under 30 but I realize experience is one of the bigger factors in life. Make your self at home here and feel welcome. Glad to hear how well you're doing!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
oldtestman said:

SE is great friend of mine. you will find great info here as well. glad to see you.