©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

food to get bulked up

vip0

Apr 26, 2011
hey guys
I wonder which do you think is the best food to eat to get bulked up and feed muscles? I need some suggestions. thanks

yoBmw

Apr 26, 2011
I think that you should eating the same foods as normal . you can eat a lot of tuna, chicken,turkey,eggs,cottage cheese,cereals,vegs and fruits, etc..

anton88

Apr 27, 2011
I eat a lot of tuna , chicken and other protein, but I found the most useful thing is drinking milk, if you are not a big eater. drinking calories are far easier than eating in my opinion.

Last edited:

skeoch

Apr 30, 2011
Mac diet it the bomb! 30lbs of pure fat guaranteed first month :banghead:

Anthoney

Oct 24, 2011
Hi vip0,
List of some food that will help you in bulking. Do add them in your daily meals.
Baked potatoes. granola, protein shakes, pasta, fried food, sweets and soft drinks.

track36

May 11, 2011
hey guys
I wonder which do you think is the best food to eat to get bulked up and feed muscles? I need some suggestions. thanks

To put on some good lean mass you need to eat clean, this is the first rule.You need complex carbs to fuel you throughout the day, and some simple carbs just for refuelling after a workout, Also you will need some good slow absorbing protein before bed like cottage cheese.