©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

for all the bikers out there

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
heard the coolest saying on TV the other day

Never ride faster than your Angels can fly!!

MilburnCreek

Oct 28, 2012
Chester, VT
Was riding Monday night down Interstate 91. Wasn't riding faster than my angels...but definitely rode faster than one poor luckless brown bat, who slammed into my face, bounced off the handlebars and ended up flopping on the asphalt behind me.....

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Couldn't u have whipped up some bat dish?.^^^^^

BK here's the thing with me and a bike..I like speed so best I don't own one..good
quote though...

same here. i had a cpl bikes...mostly "crotchrockets".
i ran from cops...150+mph...ive rode 100+mph wheelies...ive raced...

Now..... a son.

thats why i dont have one anymore...5yrs ago i got rid of the last. got a cruiser 2yrs ago...but got rid of tht 8mnths later. no time for play when a parent.
playground time if its nice out....not bike time

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
When I was young.., getting from point A to point B the fastest I can was the world to me..
But with age I realized something.. I was missing everything between those two points.. Now I just cruise and take in the scenery.. I now putt around on my 1986 soft tail custom

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
Wish i could say the same amongst the naggn ass wife and 60 hr work week bangn wheelies down the freeway pitchn the bike out rollin burnouts kinda levels out my head and yes we the kids dont leave much time for anythng else bt lucky for me my son goes to his mom every other week and my wifes 2 daughters go to their dad every other fri n sat night so i manage in a ride lol will never sell my R1 and every guy that does wishes for the rest of his life that he could ride again .... Screw it i own it ill let it collect dust before i sell lol

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I'm going to ride 2 wheels until I'm carried by six. I was born and raised on and around bikes and their aint nothing like it! Luckily i found me a woman that likes them as much as I do.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
When I was young.., getting from point A to point B the fastest I can was the world to me..
But with age I realized something.. I was missing everything between those two points.. Now I just cruise and take in the scenery.. I now putt around on my 1986 soft tail custom

I hear ya Bass! Nothing like just having the wind in your face and the sun on my skin. I'm not late for anything, I want to soak up all I can.

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Crazy..

i used to get all fucked up and scream around town , wheelies and all on my Yamahas and Kawis...now I ride an 06 HD super glide and try to enjoy the ride more, and ALWAYS sober..kinda bought it to slow my ass down , wind in my face and sun on my skin.....that and having a daughter and not getting trashed has made life worth living..BTW Good sayin !

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
i used to get all fucked up and scream around town , wheelies and all on my Yamahas and Kawis...now I ride an 06 HD super glide and try to enjoy the ride more, and ALWAYS sober..kinda bought it to slow my ass down , wind in my face and sun on my skin.....that and having a daughter and not getting trashed has made life worth living..BTW Good sayin !

I hear ya Thor. I think about some of the times years ago I would ride home trashed in the middle of the night after bar hopping and I think how very stupid I was and very lucky to still be here. No more.

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali
I can def agree w thor on that fo sho i ride reckless whn im solo n take it slow n easy when the wife wants to go for a ride thats y im lookn to get a dyna for a more comfortable ride that doesnt scream at me to go faster lol.... Plus its been a long road for the wife and i am thankful she likes to go on the bike... My father inlaw was killd almst 3 yrs ago come july on his harley got side swipd by a car not looking... Ive been raised on bikes and thats one thing ive learnd growing up bikes n death go hand n hand we cant fear death but embraced the life God grants us each day n live it to the fullest bc we never knw when its our time...the thng that reassures the wife when she sees how much i love to ride is that her dad loved riding as much as me n as tragic as it was its the way he wantd to go n not any other way...

FamBam209

Apr 29, 2013
Cali

Sober is the only way brotha bc its dangerous enough w these fukn cars that dont watch out for us as it is

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Well you know where my S/N comes from. Funny thing was my near fatal
in 04 was on my turbo busa at 15mph. Redline with the gearing I ran was
224mph. Yes it would slam into redline in 6th gear quickly. Nothig like the feel of a 320 hp street bike . Cep maybe another 100hp.. I'm waiting for 3rd gen busa in 2015. May do one more turbo or a normally aspirated build up -or bone stock . Wife wants to just slow it down with a couple hd's.
She too had a busa but just piped/mapped tre mod no turbo. She also had a nice r1 i got her. She is 5 ft 130 lbs . Rode my Turbo a few times. Gotta dig a girl like that. Oh yeah hijack side track sorry. Very cool saying BK.
Oh a kid hit car over by mother in laws a week ago so hard killed him and the
guy in the car. That was on a 30mph street. Cops were chasing him.
There is a no pursuit rule in this city. So dummies killed two by not following department rules.............. Love bikes though . Riding and racing most of my life.TTT

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
Couldn't u have whipped up some bat dish?.^^^^^

BK here's the thing with me and a bike..I like speed so best I don't own one..good
quote though...

This is my exact approach. Cannot hold back, no matter how much I tell myself I will. It only takes a couple hours before i'm outrunning my angels, so I just can't own a bike.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
My Dad told me the first bike I had "The first time you throw your leg over that bike and don't think to yourself, this could be the day I go down, it will be".

I think about that every time I ride, and to this point have been fortunate enough to see the trouble coming.