©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

For those who are curious.......

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
What's up bro's. Yes it's me Oracle back in the flesh. I know i left out without saying a word to anyone but i've had alot of things happen in the last few months. The major one was my wife getting sick while she was in Iraq. She came back early because she started having panic attacks, Post traumatic stress disorder compiled with seizures which she never had before.

Then there were other things.......oh and just to let everyone know i wasn't doing an xbox scam. That's just another chapter in someone else's life that seriously affected my own. But it also got someone here involved which i tried to clear it up with since it was not my intention to have them get the short end of the deal. I wouldn't screw anyone over especially over a $100 xbox. And especially since this person has been real good to me. I apologize again Bro....you know who you are.

Other than that bro's...my wife is doing better she still has occassional seizures and we've since moved back to where her family is back in Texas.

W

wolfyEVH

glad to know the wife is doing better....welcome back bro

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
thanks wolf.....this board really meant alot to me and when i read all the "where is oracle" posts it showed me how tight the guys on this board really are. My wife just had another seizure this morning but where getting through it all.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
Welcome back brother! Glad to hear your a family once again. Give your wifey some love and gratitude from all of us! ;)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
STEELADDICTION said:
Welcome back brother! Glad to hear your a family once again. Give your wifey some love and gratitude from all of us! ;)

i'll let her know...she knows how much i enjoyed being on this board and to know that you guys respect her for serving over there.

bph316

Nov 25, 2005
Washington state
Welcome back and I hope your wife imporoves more everyday. I have great respect for the women and men that went over there for our country.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
bph316 said:
Welcome back and I hope your wife imporoves more everyday. I have great respect for the women and men that went over there for our country.

she's gonna get disability from the military but it's just something that we have to learn to live with. it's good to be back here. I can't wait to start another cycle. It's been along time since i've seen a gym.

P

pincrusher

welcome back oracle. this place just wasnt the same while you were gone.
hope thigs get better with your wife. the 2 of you deserve better things happening to ya. :)
hit me up with a pm when you get a chance. lots of things happened while you were gone that i want to fill ya in on ;)

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Welcome back Oracle[ya dawg]

First off Im glad family is fine,I'll be praying for your wife.
Im glad she's home and on the mend so to speak.

As for you,you sorry bitch it's really good to see you back(my partner in jive)

Oracle,Im glad you're back and OK my brother.
It's been a slow show around here while you were gone.You were missed-
A very warm welcome back O

and welcome to Texas,land of kell.
although I know you'd rather be in Colorado...I would.

Oh and one last thing-get over to pins new site:
http://www.musclemaniax.com
I want you there too-

Last edited:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Welcome back Oracle. Been missin' your posts. Sorry to hear about your wife....at least she's improving by the sounds of things. Glad to hear she's also out of Iraq.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
Well youre off to a good start-
Oracles speed posting,I wouldnt expect anything less :D

gotta be the best at what i can do....