©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

front loading question,

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
So as fall is coming on strong here in Canada and we are getting ready to retire to our igloos I am ramping up my diet for my next cycle, which will consist of test (a mixture of orbit test e and ICN amps test e) and some deca from orbit, I decided to drop the dbol and keep it simple with just the two compounds. I would like you opinion on frontloading ,I have read conflicting advice on the subject and I am not sure on how to best run it should I take extra test e for the first couple of weeks or get my hands on some prop ? Or is their a better way of going about this,

All opinions are welcome

P

pincrusher

max lift said:
So as fall is coming on strong here in Canada and we are getting ready to retire to our igloos I am ramping up my diet for my next cycle, which will consist of test (a mixture of orbit test e and ICN amps test e) and some deca from orbit, I decided to drop the dbol and keep it simple with just the two compounds. I would like you opinion on frontloading ,I have read conflicting advice on the subject and I am not sure on how to best run it should I take extra test e for the first couple of weeks or get my hands on some prop ? Or is their a better way of going about this,

All opinions are welcome
the ideal way would be to get some prop and run it eod for the first 3-4 weeks.
frontloading can be done but not everyone believes in it and you will get conflicting comments from people. i have frontloaded in the past but it requires a large injection on day one then regular injections after than. alot of people dont like frontloading because it tends to cause test flu quite easily.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have frontloaded with prop before and all I noticed was a more rapid muscle gain, but it equaled out overall. Like Pin said, some swear by it while others think its crap.

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
In my experience, front loading is really only beneficial with deca or eq, with the decoanate and undeclynate esters, taking 14 to 16 days to kick. If you front load these, you can start to feel and see effects sooner. Like said above, alot of times this will cause the test flu (since your injecting double or triple your normal dose the first two weeks). Test enanthate would be a waste to front load in my opinion because it kicks in a little over a week. If ya wanna jumpstart, use prop or dbol while your waiting on the E to kick in. Another reason why people front load (especially deca and eq) is because most run 10-12 week cycles and at this point you are just starting to get the major benefits of those two compounds in particular. If you don't wish to front load, run the cycle longer to get the best benefit from the longer esters such as 14-16 weeks. Just my .2cc