©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Frustration

G0blinKing

Apr 29, 2006
Ok maybe its rage or what I dont know. Im in my gym and this fucking 16 yr old, huge arms and chest waddles in. That just fucking pisses me off so bad. Im like bigger than the Rock and im 21, this guy is barely smaller and 16!!!!!!!!!

Now ive seen him stuffing supplements and the whole Nitrix deal, but gotdammit, what the fuck!

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Hey, there's a good life lesson. There's always going to be some people that are bigger, smarter, stronger, faster than you and they have to work a lot less at it than you. Such is life. I just say screw it and keep doing what I'm doing.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
No matter how big and good you look, there will always be someone better. Just the law of the universe.

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
I have a kid in my gym no lie, he's about 16 or 17 years old, and this kids chest sits out very far. I mean its not quite developed but man its big and thick. I keep saying to myself when this kids gets in the service he is gonna look awesome when he's done with boot camp.