©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Funny Injection !

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Well this is a 1st for me & I thought Id share the humor.
I loaded up 3ml into a 21g 1.5 and was about to inject it
and I dropped the fucking pin & it landed in my foot face up.

I didnt enjoy the little poke but it made me laugh like a clown.
I bet thats a new one for you folks but who knows...lol

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Lol, reminded me of the time we were preloading 1 1/2" x21 at my buddy's house and his wife came home. I scooped up everything on the table and had 1 pin stuck in my palm and another came out the top of my hand. That was really hard to explain, lol. Check your pm brother.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
That's funny. The only odd thing I had happen was once I was pinning my quad while standing in the kitchen. My dog was standing beside me just hanging out. When I pulled out the needle, a stream of blood shot out and all over the dog. He just started wagging his tail

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I dropped a slin pin once and, in my attempt to catch it, had it land in my hand, pin first. Did not hurt, and I did laugh at the absurdity of it. My wife, however, failed to see the humor!

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I got some new pins from CVS and did not they they were retractable. I pushed the test c into my glute and when I didn't see the needle I kind of freaked out. Squeezing my ass to see where it was. When. I shook the pin I heard it on the inside. I still have the rest never used them again