©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Galenikas....what's the big deal..?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
A buddy of mine swears by these over any other form/brand of test.....what makes galenikas so sought after..? Kell aren't you a big fan as well..?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Zaven said:
A buddy of mine swears by these over any other form/brand of test.....what makes galenikas so sought after..? Kell aren't you a big fan as well..?
Yes. I sure am a big fan.They're clear as water,Human grade and just plain Badass...Anything that gives me a noticeble gain(rings tight,necklaces shorten,tri's pop out without pump etc,) after one or two shots after all my years is a real firecracker...AND THE GALENIKAS DO.
All I could say was WHOA!-Im on an 18 week run with them and equipoise right now with 60mg turanibol ED and Proviron like M&M's...And of course my 4 a day LIV.52

...Available at your local AnaSCI store

Last edited:

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
arent galenikas overdosed as well, theres definately more than 1 ml in mine

P

pincrusher

dr woo said:
arent galenikas overdosed as well, theres definately more than 1 ml in mine
galenika's have historically been overfilled to about 1.2ml which would actually give ya about 300mg of test per amp. they are made with some of the very highest quality testosterone you can buy which is why they work so well.