©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gear for other than lifting?

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I love lifting, and I'm going to cycle and lift to attain my goals. But I also play rugby and would like to get into MMA soon.

Along with lifting to get size and strength, would it also be possible to do sprinting drills and exercises to work on my fast twitch muscles? Could I also use it to make my punches and kicks stronger?

Could any type of gear make this possible or does it have to be a specific type?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Ryder13 said:
I love lifting, and I'm going to cycle and lift to attain my goals. But I also play rugby and would like to get into MMA soon.

Along with lifting to get size and strength, would it also be possible to do sprinting drills and exercises to work on my fast twitch muscles? Could I also use it to make my punches and kicks stronger?

Could any type of gear make this possible or does it have to be a specific type?
Pretty much AAS is a testosterone derivative as far as I'm conscerned. Just depends on which specific characteristics/what you may be prone to in you choice of AAS. I like good ol Test...Now for an ester, that depends on how you're tested...