©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gear left in hot trunk

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
I was recently in a minor car accident, resulting in the malfunction on the locking mechanism of my trunk. Unfortunately, I had a loaded syringe in a briefcase full of test e and a full vial of EQ I was unable to get to for two days. I tried to keep my car in the shade but I am unsure if I have damaged any of my gear. I wouldn't be surprised if the temp in the trunk reached well above 100 degrees. Any thoughts or input on this one fellas? I hope all is well.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
If it gets too hot, you can damage the hormone. How hot? I can't say cuz I really don't know, but I would suspect it would be well over 250 since many do it yourselfers used to bake their gear at 250 for 30 to 45 minutes.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
I've been doing some research about storing temperatures and have still come up empty. If need be, I can replace the EQ if this is a risky situation. (Hope its still good) I am more concerned about the 2ccs of test loaded into a syringe. Can juice even be stored this way for days? I usually inject immediately, but a friend loaded one up for me for my last 2 injections when I ran out. He instructed me to empty it into an empty deca vial from a past cycle for storing, but after 2 days in the heat from a loaded syringe, I am questioning the sterility of this method. Thanks for your speedy reply DragonRyder. All input is greatly appreciated.

P

pincrusher

you should have no problems with either the loaded syringe or the eq product. like DR already stated, many people heat their gear to well over 100degree's to either bake off some alcohol to ease injection site pain, heat it to ensure sterility, etc. as long as the syringe was sealed you should have nop sterility problems.
heating gear is also something people do if the product crystalizes(falls out of solution) this would be how you would remelt it into the solution so i highly doubt that a few days in your trunk will hurt it. worse case would be the hormone would be ruined but the injection would not hurt ya in any way, it just wouldnt do anything for ya but i doubt this to be the case.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i think the gear pre-loaded in the syringe could be a problem. how long has it been loaded in the syringe and in the trunk? i'm just thinking a combinaiton of the heat and ba in the gear could mess with the rubber plunger, possible disolving it, maybe? i wouldn't use it. but the sealed gear should be fine.

ajc197925

Nov 27, 2004
Thanks Pincrusher. I'm glad to hear I can hold on to the EQ, that relatively low heat shouldn't damage the product or my health. My syringe never really felt too hot, but I think you may have brought up a good point that could easily be overlooked, A-bomb, about the rubber plunger possibly dissolving a little. I will hold on to the EQ fellas, and I feel ok writing off only 2ccs of test oil. Its always a shame to see any amount of gear go to waste, especially if it is probably ok to use, but I feel its always best to be risk averse whenever sterility is in question. I take this advice in confidence and appreciation. Well, it's leg day so I got some dry heaving to do. Thanks again.

P

pincrusher

a-bomb83 said:
i think the gear pre-loaded in the syringe could be a problem. how long has it been loaded in the syringe and in the trunk? i'm just thinking a combinaiton of the heat and ba in the gear could mess with the rubber plunger, possible disolving it, maybe? i wouldn't use it. but the sealed gear should be fine.
although this is a good question to raise about the preloaded syringe, the way i look at it is that the sustanon redijects are preloaded and melting rubber was never an issue. there is so little ba in the solution that i doubt it would ever have a change to cause that kind of reaction with the rubber stopper. as always though if you feel uncomfortable with using it then consider it a small price to pay and move on.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
thats true pin, but in conjunciton with this immense heat the entire country has been seeing, thats the point i was trying to make.