©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gearpro lab results GTG, estrogen not adequately controlled?

Masstheticsbrah

Apr 10, 2015

Running biotech Test Cyp 225 E3D. One day after pinning results came back at ~3700 with normal ranges being 350-1198.

What would you guys like to see for estrogen control and isn't there a legal place to get research chemicals to control estrogen? Currently running 1mg adex after each injection and having trouble for the first time in my life with erection issues. Guess the tren I was blasting with earlier hid these erection sides because I couldn't stop fucking even on moderate tren, but this test only run is proving problmatic. Should I just up the adex?

Mid 20 year old male, blast and cruise gear user, experienced lifter, roughly 220 lbs

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Well, you should get your estrogen checked and get it within range. Why change doses without knowing where it's at?

I would suggest switching to exemestane at 12.5mg/day depending on where your estrogen is at

Masstheticsbrah

Apr 10, 2015
Well, you should get your estrogen checked and get it within range. Why change doses without knowing where it's at?

I would suggest switching to exemestane at 12.5mg/day depending on where your estrogen is at

Working on getting bloods drawn for estrogen, and also getting aromasin. For the time being I bumped the adex to 1mg eod and it's helped a good deal. I still think my estro might be a little high but bloods will tell.
Thank you!

Id try more frequent dosing of ai's, eod at most for adex or exem. Heres a good read https://www.ironmagresearch.com/the-battle-of-the-aromatase-inhibitors/

I did increase the dosing time, and currently reading that article.
Thank you!