©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gen-Pharma Sustanon 300mg

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I came across a bottle of Gen-Pahrma Sust300. Never really have heard anything about it execpt for a post on this board. Does anyone know how I can tell if this stuff is real? It has a lot number and exp. date but other than that no holograms or security stickers. Do they have a website?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
GenPharma is a excellent brand bro. I've used both testosterone enanthate and currently cypionate.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
Are the bottles usally individually packaged? What country is this product made in? Has anyone heard of fakes going around? (I will try to get a pic of the bottle posted today - have to get camera). Thanks

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
gpearl383 said:
Are the bottles usally individually packaged? What country is this product made in? Has anyone heard of fakes going around? (I will try to get a pic of the bottle posted today - have to get camera). Thanks

The products are made in the U.S.A. and no fakes are sold (at least not yet) The source is a great guy and really reliable. Fast and discreet.

Tank12

Apr 27, 2005
Great Source

This is a GREAT source. The Sust 300 you have is real and very good. I have been doing 1cc EOD for the past 5 weeks and have great gains. I also am using their EQ and Deca, All highly recommended..You will be very happy with their gear. HAPPY GROWING !!!!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
gpearl383 said:
The bottles I have are clear with a black top that says Flip Off.

Yep...That's GP bro. He uses different color tops on different gear (green on Masteron, white on Prop, etc.)