©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Genesis Labs D-bol???

SandMan-WES

ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN
May 2, 2005
Today i received some test pills from a buddy the pills look like asprin they are small circles flat with a score on one side. Thaey are methandienone tabs. i have the bottle and are distrubeted by GENESIS LABS, t.c.i
the batch is 231 mfg date is nov 2003, exp is oct 2005?? also has a code above that says MH/drugs/42. RESPONSES NEEDE FAST??????? ORACLE,WOLFY, PIN, WHERE YOU AT?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
bro, there are sooooo many UG labs out there, its hard to tell. if it were me, pop em! how many do you have? are they really small? what mg are they?

deez

Apr 20, 2005
md
ive had many kinds of dbol and they all have about the same taste. Should taste a little bitter, if u taken them before you know what i mean. Id give em a try.....fuck it.......

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
try and post a pic. if they really are the size of an asprin, then that seems kind of big. 5mg tabs shouldn't be very big at all. right in between the size of a t3 tab and an asprin.

MdTNT

I've never seen a 5mg or in that case even a 50mg tab that was the size of an asperine....I have heard of genesis labs though but as of yet still have not heard any good or negative comments about them....depending on the price I would jsut go with a well known name such as British Dragon for safety and reputation concerns...Md