©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

getting bulky nutrition

yasir360

Jul 26, 2017
hello
hope everyone is fine.
i wanted to know how can i get bulked up because i m very thin but i eat alot. i eat alot of fast foods pizza burger and other fried foods but still i am not getting mass.
plz provide suitable nutrition with some weight lifting routine for me.
thanks

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Dude eat yes, but more often too. If you can take a peice of white paper and rub your food on it and the paper turns clear, eat it. Thats your window to success. (this si a joke dont get butt hurt) But high calories are a must try top keep it healthy but, like war, ya gotta get dirty.

Routine do big movements. Squat bench power clean deadlift. If you want a FREE routine, no. Google that shit.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Eat everything that doesn't try to eat you first :D Do you belong to a gym? Do they have a wide variety of equipment? Do you workout at home? Give us some info to work with.....

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
hello
hope everyone is fine.
i wanted to know how can i get bulked up because i m very thin but i eat alot. i eat alot of fast foods pizza burger and other fried foods but still i am not getting mass.
thanks
What country are you from?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
hello
hope everyone is fine.
thanks

What are your current stats? Height, weight, body fat %, current training program, how long have you been training, etc.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
You need to sign all the forms before we can help. Do you have ID?
Where do you train/workout? Like a gym or a health club?
Do you have a trainer?
Stats help but you're probaly skinny. Or just small, which is good. You can get bigger and if by chance you get fat you will still look bigger than a fat guy that got bigger and fatter.

Help us, help you...

pitshack

Dec 10, 2014
Dude eat yes, but more often too. If you can take a peice of white paper and rub your food on it and the paper turns clear, eat it. Thats your window to success. (this si a joke dont get butt hurt) But high calories are a must try top keep it healthy but, like war, ya gotta get dirty.

Routine do big movements. Squat bench power clean deadlift. If you want a FREE routine, no. Google that shit.

That joke is from one of the best Simpsons episodes ever!!