©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting Caught With The Stash!

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Lucky break tampajay. I got caught crossing back into the US with a stash hidden in the front bumper of my car. They took everything and fined me $2000. Beats jail time though.

P

pincrusher

stealthmeister said:
I don't know about too much paperwork, but they probably had no interest in bustin' you for the AAS since probably the majority of cops are on juice too!
right now most cops are only interested in the big fish, those who are well known celebrities or dealers. not to say you wouldnt get busted or the cops are closely monoriting your mail and computer activity to make sure you are not a dealer but consider yourself lucky.
alot of cops do use gear because they know alot of criminals use and it is a way to keep up with them strength wise and also have you ever tried to take down someone strung out on crank or heroin, its not easy and any extra strength gain you can get is well appreciated in that circumstance.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Most of the cops that I know would have kept the gear, and saved themselves a shitload of money. LOL

Nitrateman

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
Nitrateman said:
Most of the cops that I know would have kept the gear, and saved themselves a shitload of money. LOL

Nitrateman

Same here nitrate. A few of the cops around my area used to work out at my old gym. Their conversations consisted of what new shit they've tried recently, how it was working for them, and what the side effects were. haha

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
i hate cops, i get scared just seeing them, anyways imo safe is the way to go i have my little lock box stored and it does quite nice..little hidden key..i just tell my girlfriend its my grandma who passed aways old stuff.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
tomson ur actions are prohibited by anasci.org u have been reported..i suggest that everyone view him as a scammer untill adressed by mods

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
I bought a tackle box and it is PERFECT for holding stuff. I wont go into details, but it has 4 customizable/removable compartments that seal and are air tight, it is fairly small and has a place for a padlock (I use a Masterlock, it can NOT be opened w/o significant effort). When transporting it (i.e. when I'm expecting a package or off cycle) I place the individual compartments in the trunk where the spare is and when arriving at the location I store it at (around 50 miles from my residence) I put it back together and put the masterlock back on it. The gear cannot move around/break and it is all organized which makes it easy/fast to transfer to the smaller "cycle box" I have below:
|
|
V

My "cycle box" is another very small tackle box of the same build/brand that I use to hold my gear when "on". When I'm not "on" or expecting a delivery it stays in the other location 50miles from my house. I only keep the minimum amount of gear, pins and anxillaries in order to complete one cycle in it. It, too is locked with a padlock that is strong enough to require bolt cutters or a cutting torch to break. Luckily I live alone right now (GF has her own place) and its small/discrete enough to go unnoticed. Especially since I fish and have other tackle boxes/fishing poles to make it stand out even less. Before wising up to the "game" I stupidly kept ALL my gear and related stuff in a single, unlocked ammo box. Even when expecting deliveries (large ones) and when living with roomates. I did this for years. Glad I cleaned up my act.

These are not as secure as safes, but they are MUCH more portable/accessable and more discreet as they look like regular tackle boxes on the outside. I try not to drive around with gear though, and NEVER EVER EVER drive with gear that can be found without the cops tearing part my trunk.

Doing all this is a pain in the ass but being this careful definately gives me peace of mind. I'd rather go WAY out of my way than get thrown in jail and slapped with a felony or four.

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
pincrusher said:
...have you ever tried to take down someone strung out on crank or heroin, its not easy and any extra strength gain you can get is well appreciated in that circumstance.

haha pin have you ever tried to take down someone strung out on some stuff? haha this would make for a good story ;)

turd ferguson

Feb 24, 2005
tee said:
If its in your car, out of reach, in a secure container, laws do not allow the police to search it without a warrant. On a routine traffic stop, police are allowed to only search within the immediate reach areas within the passenger compartment. Now, if you get stopped in Bum Fuck Hickville USA, the cop will probably do what he wants, then lie about what he did to find it later.

I agree with the bum fick hickville statement, that would happen. As far as automobile searches go, the police must have probable cause or reasonable suspicion to search the passenger compartment of the car (New york v. Belton, Ross, Carroll, Long cases). A speeding or vehicle infraction will not give a cop probable cause or reasonable suspicion to search the passenger compartment. It is what happens during the stop that gives rise to probable cause or suspicion. If, during the stop, the cop sees anything related to a weapon, they may perform a cursory search of the vehicle's passenger compartment (this is the terry doctrine applied to vehicles under Long). Additionally, during a stop the officer may, at anytime, order the occupants out of the vehicle (Mimms and Wilson cases). Then once out of the car may do a Terry search so long as there is an artciulable suspicion (Terry v. Ohio). Whatever they find on you may lead to suspicion or probable cause to search.

If your car is impounded pursuant to a valid arrest, the entire vehicle is subject to being searched, regardless if there are locked boxes or not. (Opperman and Bertine cases).

One should always remember to never consent to a search, this is where most people fuck up.

alan1973

Nov 30, 2006
ben johnson said:
i bought a little safe and there it all stays....hey bigo i'll give ya a run for your money on bad luck...
leaving it in a safe in the car would not work for me in the winter....it gets pretty damn cold here!

lil scrappy

Nov 30, 2006
stealthmeister said:
I don't know about too much paperwork, but they probably had no interest in bustin' you for the AAS since probably the majority of cops are on juice too!

thats for sure, my homeboy got sheriffs, correction officers, he has all kinds of people that come over to pick up post cards.

shootmeup

Sep 2, 2007
just wanted to let you no that i pre load my 12 weeks worth , depending on clyde and hide mine in a empty mobile phone box that had my LG choclate in then it doesnt arrise any suspiction my kids just think its a empty mobile box

or the other place is in there room some were (SAFE) , because you gotta think like a kid , kids snoop around all the time but they have no need to snoop around in there own bedroom , Tried and tested lol works a treat

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
big o said:
I just read a thread about getting caught in a routine traffic stop with some gear...It hit really close to home....I have 3 bottles of injectables 2 seperate bottles of d-bol,probably 30 or so syrynges...What do you think will happen if they find that shit?..I have it there because I'm afraid about my step daughter finding it in the house and what she'll think of me if she does find it.....I know that when I'm not home that kid snoops around the house...What do you guys do with your stashes?

dont travel with it in your cAR.