©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting pregnant

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Well my wife and I decided to have another baby. The only problem is that I am in the 6th week of a 12 week sust cycle. What do I need to do here?I would love to finish the cycle but I understand that may be foolish if we are trying to get pregnant. Please advise.

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
Well my wife and I decided to have another baby. The only problem is that I am in the 6th week of a 12 week sust cycle. What do I need to do here?I would love to finish the cycle but I understand that may be foolish if we are trying to get pregnant. Please advise.

she can't wait 6 weeks??

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Go for it!

Blackbird said:

I think you should just go ahead and try to get pregnant. The worst thing that could happen is she wouldn't get pregnant, right? It's not like your sperm will be damaged by the juice as far as I know. There will just be less of it. If I'm wrong I hope somebody will set me straight.

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
I think you should just go ahead and try to get pregnant. The worst thing that could happen is she wouldn't get pregnant, right? It's not like your sperm will be damaged by the juice as far as I know. There will just be less of it. If I'm wrong I hope somebody will set me straight.

true. you still can get a girl pregnant. however odds are that you won't as sperm count is drastically reduced, and in some individuals completely reduced. No sense in not trying however. But don't be discouraged if you can't for now. Even when you're fulling going and your boys are swimming, its still difficult to get a girl pregnant. (unless you're not expecting one :D ) Timing and patience is the key.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
My wife got pregnant 3 months ago in the middle of a test e /eq cycle. Not that we were trying or anything. So it is possible.

If it doesnt work for you, enjoy the practice you will be getting!