©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting ready for the 1st cycle....

GetSwole

Apr 10, 2005
last two months ive been training "Smarter" than I ever have, putting more Cardio into the workout routine and all...
Stats: 5'6, 200lbs, 21%bf -lost 11lbs of fat in about a month...Will be doing more cardio, dieting, etc...

Proposed cycle with questions: 12weeker!

wk 1-12 Test Enanthate @ 500mg\wk
wk 1-11 EQ 400mg/wk
Winny finish 50 mg ed wk8-12
---(I purchased a bottle of Winny QV 100mg/20cc bottle)-Can I take 1/2 CC to make it 50mg and not the full 100mg????

Letro 1.25 eod thru-out ************of these Two, which to go by?
10mgs of nolvadex every day *********

PCT
Nolvadex

thanks to all for replies....

W

wolfyEVH

you should try and get to around 15% or less bodyfat before doing steroids. Higher bf means higher risk for getting gyno

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
GetSwole said:
---(I purchased a bottle of Winny QV 100mg/20cc bottle)-Can I take 1/2 CC to make it 50mg and not the full 100mg????

PCT
Nolvadex

thanks to all for replies....

listen to what wolfy says.

btw i hope that isnt winny depot(or at least i hope you dont plan on injecting that). The 100mg concentration is very painful, most people end up doing a couple inj then saying fuck it and start drinking the winny. Yes you can split the dosage in half to make the reccomended dose of 50mg ED(50mg EOD inj). Once again though you will not see much difference while on winny because of the high BF.

You need more than just nolva for PCT, do some research, you'll find that in order to recover fully you need drugs like clomid(even though some will not agree with the side effects) and more importantly HCG. HCG isnt expensive at all, so get your hands on some before you think about starting.

get that BF down, if you reach a plateau and your diet is very clean, do some research on a ECA stack and then further down the line clen.

If you feel that your natural predisposition to BF is ~20% and you cannot get it any lower, than please understand that you may not get amazing results.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Thats a lot of gear for the first one , a lot of guys get great gains off of test only mabie some deca if you are prone to joint pain , it seems like over kill if you dont need to take that much than why do it??