©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting Ripped with Synthetek

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
On Monday I trained legs and really pushed it. So much that it's just turned Thursday and I am still struggling to stand up from a seated position :eek::D They feel great and my knees are healthy but just completely destroyed.

I started with calves and done some high rep stuff. But mainly heavy weight with a min of 5 seconds hold at the bottom stretched position then a quick positive but as high as possible squeezing at the top. I would finish some sets with some quick pump reps at the end. I used the horizontal leg press for calf raises, 45 degree calf raise, db tibialis raises and leg press calf presses.

They have a great hammer strength glute raise machine in the gym I went to so I made use of that. I went up a plate every set and finished really heavy for a set of about 10 full rom reps. Then some seated leg curls using full rom and partial reps.

For quads I done some leg extensions but the main movement was the horizontal leg press. I wanted to use smith squats but both smith machines were taken up. I couldn't be bothered working in and it was the last 30 mins of the gyms opening hours by this point. It worked out great as I can destroy myself on the horizontal leg press without fear of injury. We all know squats are obviously superior but fact is I feel it all in my quads using hoz leg press and they are safe for me so I will be pushing it more and more on there in the future. I must have done about 15 sets and the last 7 or so were with most of the weight rack and going really slow on the negative and pausing at the bottom. Most sets I had my feet close together and in the middle to focus on the quad sweep without hitting my knees too much. The machine is also in the far corner of the room and I can lose myself and just go for it. Literally done it till I was shaking on the floor. My quads are still sore to touch but feel great. Before my back and leg stretches I actually attempted some bodyweight walking lunges on the way to the mats and well they didn't end up too good :eek::D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Today I had a severe allergic reaction and had to go to the emergency medical centre so it was a fun day :eek::D My eyelids swelled up really bad and I am covered in rashes all over my body. They gave me a shot of prednisolone, anti histamine tablets and some eye drops. Luckily my eyes seems to be 90% better but they still look a bit weird (mainly the left one). Bad timing as I go away 2moro :eek: I was feeling a bit crap but decided to go the gym as I needed the boost. I am glad I did but trust me to go looking like an alien when the 2 prettiest girls in the gym ask me for advice whilst they are doing stiff leg deadlifts :eek::D

I took 3ml synthetine, 1 serving of EWP and 1 serving as full as fuck and I was ready to go. Today was chest, shoulders and tri-ceps in that order. I had planned to do incline smith presses but those 2 girls were doing squats, vertical leg press, stiff leg deadlifts etc all in the smith so I decided to leave it. My workout looked like...

Warm up with db's
Decline Barbell Presses... 4 sets of 20-15 reps going up in weight every set.
Machine Hammer Grip Chest Press... 6 sets (last 3 to failure) of 20-8 reps going up in weight every set.
DB Pullovers... 4 sets of 15-12 reps (last 2 to failure)
Chest Dips... 2 sets to failure.
Leaning Cable Lateral Raises... 2 sets of 15 reps with each arms.
Smith Shoulder Presses... about 8 sets of 20-4 reps going up in weight. The last set was a drop set with 3 drops (approx 4, 7, 12 and 9 reps). For the middle 4 sets I supersetted with some plate front raises for 15-8 reps.
Seated DB Lateral Raises... 6 sets of 10 slow reps (with holds at the top) with 5 secs rest between sets... the last 2 sets I rest paused to get to 10 reps.
Machine Tri-Cep Extensions... 2 sets of 40 and 30 reps going up in weight.
Standing Rope Tri-Cep Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps.
Standing One Armed Underhand Tri-cep Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps with each arm. Then I supersetted 2 sets with Standing One Armed Tri-cep Extensions... both for 12 reps.
Standing Overhead Cable Tri-cep Extensions... 1 set of 15 slow reps.
Close Grip Bench Press... 3 sets of 10 reps going up in weight.
Standing Overhead Barbell Extensions... 2 sets of 15 reps.
Tri-cep Dips... 1 set to failure.
Assisted Dip machine pad tri-cep pushdowns... 3 sets to failure.
Hanging Knee Raises... 5 set to failure.
Back and leg stretches for about 10 mins.

I am going away for 4 days so won't update until I am back. My hotel has a gym so I will be training every day :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am back from my trip and things are good. The hotel I stayed at were refurbishing their gym but created another smaller one in a carpeted room. Not ideal but it had everything I needed and I trained everyday apart from 1. I actually trained really hard and for 2 hours most days. Due to the rashes on my body I stayed out of the sun early on so just trained during that time. My skin was back to normal after a few days so I spent more time in the sun then. I will post some pics of my trip when I can.

Whilst away I ate what I wanted and lots of ice cream in the day. The hotel was extremely expensive so for the included breakfast I pretty much loaded up. I would have even if the hotel was cheap (always eat a lot for breakfast when away) but the prices were enough of a reason to make sure I got lots of calories in early on. They wanted 15 Euro ($15) for a fruit juice at other times :eek: For breakfast I would have kiwi, carrot, orange, melon etc juices :D The meals weren't too bad ($25-40) but we mainly ate at the pool bar. I have only just found out the hotel has a 3 michelin star restaurant. I would have visited once just to try it but I can imagine that would have cost a fortune.

I am back on my diet now which will be a mod-high protein, mod carb and low fat diet. I think I look best on this type of diet. I can eat more due to the lower fats too. I tend to look fuller and more vascular eating this way compared to low carbs and more fats. I still have some fats such whole eggs, coconut oil, olive oil and chia seeds but they will be lowered over time. I will also cycle carbs over time throwing in a few lower days. For the next few weeks most of my meals will be lean protein, rice (brown, jasmine or coconut) and vegetables. Fruit will be in some meals instead of rice or rice cakes. I have been eating a small watermelon everyday since I have been back. I also have berries and pineapple or apples in my synthepure smoothies.

My aas was 30mg test p, 30mg tren a and 30mg mast p ed but I never injected for just over a week. I could feel the drop a lot after about 5 days. I was tempted to carry on off all aas but as I want to progress it would literally be like pissing into a huge fire... pointless :eek::D After I have done what I set out to do I will have a complete break for about 2 months before I bulk up in winter.

Today I am feeling low in energy and just not up for the gym. But I haven't been for the last 2 days. I am not overtrained I think it is just my hormones and just feeling a bit crap. I am going to get ready now and take my pre workout and head to the gym. I know for a fact after training I will feel amazing. Have a good day everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I trained legs and had a great workout. I couldn't be bothered beforehand but I knew once I started I would be gtg. I felt amazing after training... literally couldn't have felt better. I done smith squats again but truth be told was scared to go heavy. I have injured my lower back about 10 times and I said I would never squat again. I went up to 3 x 10kg plates a side and it felt very light but I know I am asking for trouble if I start going heavy. Form is perfect and I make sure not to go below parallel with a slight pause at the bottom and not locking out at the time so there is constant tension. Even with the controlled reps 30kg a side is too light for me. I may just stick to other movements were I can push the weight more without fear of injuring myself. Although even light weight squats are better than no squats so I will keep them in and see how things go. My workout looked like...

Lex Extensions... a few very light sets to warm up the knees.
Leg Press Calf Presses... 8 sets of approx 15 reps going up (and back down) in weight with a min of 5 secs hold at the bottom stretched position on every rep. Then 2 sets of 30 reps using different foot positions. Plus calf stretches between every set.
Horizontal Leg Press Calf Raises... 2 sets to failure with 120kg using slow and controlled reps and stretching on the bottom and squeezing on the top. I finished each set with some fast reps to get that extra burn.
Hip Adductor... 5 sets of 20-15 reps using minimal rest in between sets.
Standing Leg Curls using the Leg Extension Machine... 4 sets of 20-12 reps for both legs.
Seated Leg Curls supersetted with 20kg plate Stiff Leg Deadlifts... 7 sets of both. The leg curls started at about 15 reps and finished on 4 reps (full weight rack). The SLD's sets were approx 20-15 slow and controlled reps each.
Smith Squats... 7 sets of 20-15 reps using light weight and just concentrating on form.
Leg Press... 7 sets of 20-10 reps going up in weight. I stuck at 5 plates a side but would only rest for 10 secs between sets. The last few sets really took it out of me.
Split Squats... 2 sets to failure for both legs.
Back and Leg Stretches.

I am rushing now as going to meet my mate for a coffee then go to the gym afterwards to train chest shoulders and tri-ceps. Pre workout today I will take 1 scoop of Savage Roar with 1 scoop of Gamma Ray and 3ml synthetine :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
On Friday I trained chest, shoulders and triceps. I had an hour but literally managed to fit in about 2 hours of lifting in that time :D I was non stop and got there with the thought of just go for it and lift as heavy as possible. I started with some machine hammer strength chest press using narrow, middle and wide grips. I then used a decline barbell press but my strength was way down. I don't have a spotter but usually can go to 3 1/2 plates but I only managed 2 1/2 and that was a big struggle. I ended with a drop set with just 1 drop to 1 plate and repped it out (pausing it on my chest for the last few reps as I had failed). Next was incline smith presses to hit shoulders and chest. Again as heavy as possible and I remember faling on about 4 reps so I was pushing the weight. Then was some heavy upright rows and lateral raises using cables and finishing with a machine. Tri-ceps was a bit of everything using barbells, db's and cables.

On Sat I trained back by itself. I usually train back with bi-ceps and forearms and some abs but as I only had just over an hour I decided in the middle of training to separate them. I really wanted to push back so I figured do the rest in their own day so I can really focus on them. Another reason for that was the fact my legs are destroyed and need more time so another day extra is only a good thing. I have literally been walking like a pengium the last 2 days :eek: It's mainly just my inner thighs... worst they have ever been.

I started my back training with rear delts in the form of incline bench rear delt raises and bent over (sat down) rear delt raises. Just set after set of approx 15-10 reps with next to no rest. I would rotate a pronated with a hammer grip between sets. Literally 15-20 sets just really pushing it with only 12kg db's. Then a few sets of standing cable rear delt flyes for approx 10 reps. Afterwards I moved over to straight arm cable pushdowns for about 5 sets of 20-10 reps. I ended up going really heavy on those and really squeezing my lats on every rep. Then I supersetted lat pulldowns (to he front) with assisted pull-ups. I done about 5 sets to failure for both. I then done about 4 sets of lat pulldowns (to the back) going up in weight every set. I never done these for many years but I really enjoy the feel so will progress in weight/reps slowly over time. Right now I keep all my reps slow and controlled and don't go too heavy. Next was some low lat rows and then shrugs using the hammer strength shoulder press. I put the seat on the lowest setting and stand on it and go really heavy. These are great as my lower back feels safer. I went up to 5 plates a side this time. I finished with some wide grip seated cable rows for high reps.

I have slightly injured my trap but nothing major. It is the same place every single time... right middle/upper trap. It's fine but hurts when I look upwards and my neck rom is effected. I think it was the heavy shrugs and really pushing it and must have just tweaked something.

The next day (today) I trained bi-ceps, forearms, abs and calves. Again I really pushed it just doing set after set. Bi-ceps started lighter but I progressed in weight through the session. I done some heavy weight db curls just using partial (top half) range of motion. I use more cables for arms now and they have only benefitted from that. Forearms was a mix of cable wrist curls, behind the back barbell curls and reverse curls. For bi-ceps and forearms I also threw in a mix of hammer curls using a 20kg plate, rope and db's. For abs I starte don the mat and then used machine twists and crunches. I finished with 5 sets to failure of hanging knee raises. Calves were heavy calf extenions really focusing on the stretch at the bottom. The same for leg press calf presses. I allow the sled to come down and really stretch my calves out at the bottom then a quick postive to full extension. I went up to 5 plates a side so nothing too heavy but enough to reall struggle with the forced stretching under tension.

2moro is a national holiday so the gym should be shut all day. I only just found that out so looks like my legs will get an extra days rest anyway. My routine is 3 days but I will pretty much rest when I feel I need to. Originally I figured 3 days on 1 off but if I feel good I will train everyday. The same applies if I need 2 days rest I take it but for the next 6 weeks I doubt I will have many days off.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Earlier (yesterday now) I trained legs. My lower back was feeling really tight which is annoying. It's been a while since it has felt like that. I thought about swopping to chest but figured just train legs. Usually moving about and training loosens me up. I have had 3 days break so I really wanted to train so nothing was going to stop me.

Calves went great and I pushed it super hard with calf extensions and leg press calf presses. I have been focusing on the stretch at the bottom and usually hold that for 3-10 secs.

Hams were fine but my back started feeling tighter. I had planned to go heavy on leg curls but changed to lighter weight and higher reps. I stopped hams early as my back wasn't feeling right. It had stiffened up a lot by this point.

Quads went great and my back didn't feel in danger in anyway. I kept the main movement to horizontal leg press as my back is supported and I feel safe doing those. Plus they hit my legs (and quads) really good. The machine was missing a seat but had the back rest so that made it uncomfortable but I still pushed it hard. I keep constant tension so make sure not to lock out at the top. At the bottom I pause for 1 second and slowly move up. My quads were burning, pumped and destroyed after this. I ended quads with some moderate weight leg extensions just to add to the pump. I didn't want to push things too much or do anything movements such as squats or lunges but I will next time.

I finished with some leg and back stretches and used a foam roller on my back and legs. My lower back has been super stiff since so I took some ibuprofen post workout. I don't take these much at all but I definitely needed them this time. It's been a while and my back still isn't feeling right but is a lot better. I didn't feel like sleeping so I am still up at 6am and may even go the gym. I know I haven't recovered but just this once. Although I am starting to feel tired and don't have to be up 2moro so I may still go to bed and get about 6 hours.

My diet has been great but I have been in 2 minds. I am having more carbs and much less fat and that will stay the same. But I will be lowering carbs on non training days from now on. Right now and for the forseeable future all my meals will consist of lean protein (chicken, turkey or white fish), rice (brown, jasmine or rice cakes) and vegetables (broccoli, spinach, mushrooms or onions). All the veg I use are low calories and are not used every meal... sometimes just meat and rice. I also have beef at times but they are very lean 1 min steak slices. Literally for 100g you have 2.5g fat so per serving about 5g fat so not a lot. I tend to have steak 90 mins pre workout and I like that approach. For that meal I will go with sweet potatoes but today I had 4 weetabix after the steak. For breakfast I will have weetabix and a protein shake or lean protein and rice. Then there are also my synthepure smoothies but they will mainly be kept to just berries with spinach. I am not having much fruit now but do have green beans, tomatoes, and peppers (yes all 3 are fruit ;)). I will occasionally add in some other fruits but not very often. So my diet will be pretty much regimented for the first time in my life.

I have had a little break from syntheselen but will be adding it back in soon. Synthetine I have been dosing mainly pre workout but I will up that soon. Synthergine I take every day and love the stuff. Syntherol a break too but I have plans for that :)

Hormones are 30mg test p, 30mg tren a and 30mg mast p everyday but I may add in some desma winny amps and tbol in the near future :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I ended up sleeping and feel decent. My lower back is really tight but I will be fine training chest, shoulders and tri-ceps. I am eating all the same meals so everything is regimented in a sense but I have freedom when to have those meals. Meaning for breakfast I just had a synthepure smoothie today made with 1 apple and various berries with water. All the rest of my meals today will be chicken/turkey/white fish with rice/rice cakes/vegetables/salad. Although for pre workout I will have 1 min steak (very lean) with 4 weetabix or one large sweet potatoe. Right now I am going to go food shopping and stock up on loads of meat. All the meat I eat is straight from the fridge but going to start stocking up and storing it so I have a supply. My local supermarket has 50% off 1kg bags of frozen white fish so I am going to stock up on that. Trust me over here it is worth getting those offers as food is probably at least 3 times the price of the US.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are good. I still have issues with my upper and lower back but they are much better. Today I had a rest day but will be training back, bi-ceps and forearms 2moro. I haven't done incline bench smith rows in a while so I will hit them hard.

Yesterday I trained chest, shoulders and tri-ceps. I travelled further to go to a gym open later. My pre workout meal was steak, mushrooms and rice and before leaving I took 2ml synthetine. On the way to the gym I had just over 1 scoop of Carnage Rage and the same of Gamma Ray. My workout consisted of...

Hammer Strength Seated Chest Press... about 10 sets of 20-6 reps going up in weight most sets. I started with 10kg a side and moved up by 10kg every set. I got up to 4 1/2 plates a side which I struggled with for 6 or 7 reps. I changed from a narrow to a middle grip for different sets and for many even mid set so would do approx 10-5 reps of each. No more than 1 min rest in between the heavier sets. I finished with a big drop set using different grips each drop (about 5 drops).
Chest Dips... 4 sets of approx 25-15 reps. I would start with a 20kg db then drop it and carry on with bodyweight.
DB Pullovers... 4 sets of 15-12 reps. The last set rest paused till I got 12 reps (42kg db). Every rep is slow and controlled.
Incline Barbell Press... warmed up then 5 sets to failure.
Shrugs using the Cable Row Machine... 5 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight.
Front Raises using the Cable Row Machine... 5 sets to failure.
Standing behind the head Barbell Presses... just used the bar and went really slow and done high reps just to finish off.
Tri-ceps was just a complete mix of exercises rotating and just going crazy. Set after set mainly with lighter-moderate weight. Probably done 20 sets in about 10 mins.
Back Stretches.

Diet today was completely to plan like every other day will be. I still have whole milk with weetabix in the morning which is not ideal but I keep it to that one time. I have drank milk in large amounts all my life so 1 serving is nothing for me. Everything else has been pretty boring and very clean. My last 3 meals have been chicken and rice (one done with mushrooms and onions). I have had some salad with meals (tiny amount of avocado in but haven't had much fat besides that). I have fish oil caps I use but will be receiving Animal Omega soon so will add that in.

I definitely need to fill this log with some excitement so I may start something new :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I ended up training my gf yesterday. She is a bit hopeless so I have to go through everything and watch her closely as she keeps forgetting the correct form. It meant I didn't have time to fit in bi-ceps or forearms. I did train abs and back though with her. I actually taught her how to do help with assisted reps for me so she might actually come in handy in the future :D Well she would have forgotten everything I told her about 2 mins after training but I will show her again. I had about 20 mins to myself at the end so that's when I really pushed it and made sure my workout ended great.

Today I will finish off and train rear delts, bi-cep and forearms and will probably add a little tri-ceps too. I should be joining a new gym when my current contract ends. I just walked into one I never knew existed by me. It's hidden away and not listed on their website so I am going to train for free later. It's pretty much identical to my old gym but does have a tri-cep dip machine but no calf extension. Literally the equipment is the same brand and they both have all of the same a part from those 2 pieces. It's a different atmosphere and currently half the price so it makes sense. It will be that one or another new gym.

Switzerland is very expensive in general but sports/health supplements are on a different level. They sell sports supplements in most pharmacies and in most for a 900g-1.8g protein you pay $60-150. My gym has 900g protein for $46 so a lot better but still not cheap. Amino acids products are about double the price compared to the UK. There is Migros Sport and that is slightly better but still extrememly expensive.

My gf is having issues with her hair and wanted something asap. I went in and asked if they have sea kelp and a multi vitamin geared towards hair. No sea kelp and the hair multi-vitamin was $96 :eek: The smaller one was $48 but they had none in stock. Biotin was $95 :eek: These are literally a fraction of the cost in the UK and even more cheaper in the US. I looked around for a standard multi vitamin/mineral looking for all the vitamins and a fairly high dose of vitamin c, zinc and iodine etc. I found one and for 50 days supply it was $40 so expensive but not too bad.

Anyway I have animal pak on the way but tried my gf's new multi vitamin. All I have been using is a cheap low dosed one you put in water. I took 2 caps (1 serving) pre bed as that's my fav time to dose them. Plus they have an ok amount of zinc and magnesium etc. I have been meaning to get a zma product but even this had me sleeping so much better. I woke up with my head practically stuck to the pillow and felt like I had hibernated over winter. My hands felt like I had taken 5IU HGH pre bed too :D

I just put in an order for some aas to add in (tbol, winny, proviron etc). Just a few bits and nothing high. Afterwards I will come off everything for a break then hit it hard in the winter.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I trained in a new gym yesterday as I had a free trial pass. I mentioned it above... very similar to my current gym but has a few different pieces of equipment. I was due to train rear delts, bi-ceps and forearms but added tri-ceps and hamstrings too. Reason being they have a HS tri-cep dip machine and a HS standing leg curl machine. If I am in a new gym with new equipment I make sure to take advantage of it due to the different feel/angle etc.

My arms probably looked the best they have ever looked whilst training thanks to tadalafil, synthetine and my pre workout (ewp and full as fuck). My carbs have been higher and water intake very high so all in all the vascularity and fullness looked really great for me. I was getting stared at funny which is always a good sign :D I am definitely smaller than 6 months ago but I don't mind and I am just going to continue on the same path.

I won't list out my entire workout but it was intense. I went up to 5 plates a side for the tri-cep dip machine. They also had a HS preacher curl machine so I used that too. I abused my hamstrings on their hs machine... probably about 14 sets to failure (7 each leg). I only went up to 30kg (3 x 10kg plates) as it felt very heavy. If I can't get peak contraction on hamstrings there is no point in lifting the weight so 30kg was good for me. I could have gone heavier for very low reps but with my lower back being the way it is no point. I still pushed it to the complete max though and finished every set with partial reps to go beyond failure.

Hopefully my current gym doesn't mess me about with this cancellation and I can join the gym above in a few weeks time :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am feeling great. I finally managed to get my gym membership cancelled even though they were trying to make me pay for another 3 months. It runs out in a few weeks then I will join a new gym. Yesterday I trained legs and today chest and shoulders.

Legs was without direct hamstring work as I trained them the day before. My workout looked like...

Leg Extensions... warm up my knees a little with tiny weights.
Calf Raises on Horizontal Leg Press... about 6 sets of 30 to 10 reps going up in weight and holding at the bottom.
Leg Press Calf Presses... at least 10 sets... 5 sec paused stretch on the negative and as high as possible on the positive. These were all about the stretch on the bottom and really making it burn. Heavy weight and about 10 reps per set then some partials to finish off. For the final 2 sets I held at the bottom for as long as possible :eek::D
Hammer Strength Glute Raise... started at 1 plate and moved up by 1 each set till I had 7 plates (the most you can fit)... super intense and I really like this machine.
Hip Adductor... 5 sets of 20-15 reps going up to full weight rack. Then about 4 sets to beyond failure using assisted reps (using my arms).
Horizontal Leg Press... about 8 sets of 20 to 10 reps going up in weight. I keep constant tension so don't lock out and pause at the bottom. Most sets were done using a close and fairly low stance to focus on the quads (outer sweep).
Leg Extenions... about 8 sets of 20 to 10 reps going up in weight. I haven't been going heavy on these for awhile but went up to the full weight rack. Lots of fast paced sets with minimal rest. Ended with a mammoth drop set with about 5 drops in.

Today was chest and shoulders and I decided to leave out direct tri-cep work.

Warm Up with db's.
Flat Smith Underhand Grip Presses supersetted with Overhand. 7 sets of 15 to 8 reps for each grip going up in weight each set.
Incline DB Presses... 4 sets of 15 to 10 reps going up in weight. I keep the weight controlled with a slow negative and pause on the bottom.
Machine Flyes... 3 sets of approx 15 reps going up in weight.
One Arm Cable Flyes... done these one arm at a time as the station was taken... great feel and I can really wrap my arm around to get a full stretch on the chest. 3 sets for each side going up in weight each set.
DB Pullovers... 4 sets of 12 reps using rest pause method to finish the final 2 sets. As I were doing these I asked the guy doing incline bench cable flyes if I could cut in and done 2 sets (supersetted with these pullovers).
Standing Cable Front Raises... 4 sets of 15 to 10 reps going up in weight. I supersetted these with standing barbell shoulder presses. I just used the bar only and done 20 slow reps. The last set of front raises was a drop set with 2 drops.
Standing behind the head Barbell Shoulder Press supersetted with to the front... 14 sets total (7 for each). I really pushed it with these and started at about 12 reps for each but the last few sets were closeer to about 5 reps.
DB Lateral Raises... 4 sets of 15 to 10 reps going up in weight.
Leaning Cable Lateral Raise... 1 drop set with 4 drops for each side.
Back Stetches.

2 great days of training and 2moro it should be back, bi-ceps and forearms.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I will post some pics soon to show where I am at now. I am feeling really good now I have started eating a regimented diet. I had tupperware but buying 6 large ones has made dieting feel so much easier. Now I will prepare 4 meals for every day in tupperware. I always eat a very varied diet but for now it will be very basic and some days will have the same foods. It's just easier as now I have loads of meat in the freezer so when I defrost one (large packs) I will just go with that for the 4 meals. Although I will be rotating main protein source everyday from either chicken, turkey or white fish. I occasionally buy low fat beef steak, pork and prawns for odd meals too.

For carbs I will be rotating basmati rice, jasmine rice, wild rice, fruit, sweet potatoes and rice cakes. I usually consume a lot of different healthy fats but these will be minimal now a part from my animal omega packs. I never recommend low fat to people but it's not gonna be too bad for me as it's very rare I do this. Then there are things I add to certain meals such as spinach, broccoli, kale, lettuce, peppers, mushrooms, onions, carrots etc but most of my meals are going to be very basic from now on.

Yesterday I ate...

Synthepure smoothie made with 1 apple, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, red currants and spinach with water.

200g 1 min steak (5g fat total) then 4 weetabix in wholemilk.

Train with intra shake of 20g aminos and 1 pack of animal nitro at the end.

Grilled turkey breast (about 200g) with basmati rice.

Grilled pork steaks (about 200g) with wild rice and green beans.

Synthepure shake with pineapple, blueberries, lemon juice and spinach.

Grilled turkey breast (200g) with green beans and 10 rice cakes.

Grilled turkey breast, wild rice and green beans plus 1 pack of Animal Omega.

Most days will look like the above but with slightly less variation. Breakfast will usually be oats or weetabix, 1 banana, whole milk and chocolate whey protein. Yesterday I just felt like a lighter breakfast. Whenever I feel like a lighter meal I will go with a synthepure smoothie made with berries, spinach and water.

To give an indication of how basic my meals will be at times my last 4 meals today have been white fish, jasmine rice and green beans. 2moro 4 of my meals will be chicken, basmati rice and broccoli. Then you have 1 oat meal and 1 synthepure fruit smoothie meal to make 6 for the day.

I have noticed a difference already and I am feeling great. I should add I am still having 100g carbs from rice each meal so it's not exactly low. But 15 mins after every meal I am hungry again. When I wake up I am literally starving. These are all great signs to be that my body is burning everything effectively. I will carb cycle over time and have some low days when not training but will be training most days. I will also lower my carbs to about 70g most rice meals over time. All in all things are good and I am slowly stipping away the fat whilst remaining fairly full most of the time.

One negative is I felt really weird (almost anxious) from the animal paks I added (just 1 pak per day). I remember feeling that way years ago when I used them and didn't even finish them. It should be fine now and I know my body just needs time to adjust to their many ingredients. I imagine it's ones of the adaptogens or even the high dosed b vitamins but just a completely minor issue.

Back training was great today and I will post about that 2moro. Good night everyone :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Generally I am still try to do my 3 sets days of...

Chest, Shoulders, Tri-Ceps
Back, Bi-ceps, Forearms
Calves, Hams, Quads

Although sometimes I may change things around. It's usually if I want to really concentrate on certain body parts I will do a 4th day of the smaller parts I missed out. Yesterday mainly due to time I decided to concentrate on back with rear delts. Therefore today I trained traps, tri-ceps, bi-ceps and forearms.

My back workout was great and I really pushed it. I utilized different techniques to target different areas of the back but with the same movements. Examples of this are rows pulling back with my elbows tucked in and to my waist then rotating with rows pulling back with my elbows flared out and higher up my body. I also performed one armed lat pulldown to the front of my body then towards the back and really focusing on tucking my elbows into my side. I would also hold my lat with the other hand to really help with the mind muscle connection with my lats as I struggle with that. I finished with hammer strength machine rows supersetting middle, wide and close grips. Just a brutal and intense workout and I felt great afterwards.

Today was traps and arms and I felt tired (didn't sleep much) but I pushed through. Traps was set after set of db shrugs moving up and down in weight. Then I would do barbell shrugs supersetted with more db shrugs. I just kept it to those 2 movements but pushed the intensity without going too heavy. Tri-ceps was a bit of everything but the main movement was heavy close grip bench and I had a spotter to help me with the heaviest set were I done a few assited reps. I finished with just 20kg a side and done very high reps for 1 set. I would fail and hold it by my chest then do more and in the end I barely got that bar back up :eek::d Bi-ceps was mainly barbell curls and seated preacher cable curls were I was able to really push it. Forearms were quick but intense doing tri-sets of behind the back barbell wrist curls, reverse curls and cable wrist curls.

My diet has been very basic but rotating carb and protein sources. Although my carb sources have mainly been different sources of rice so today I decided to change things up. I had 2 sweet potatoe meals, 2 brown pasta meals, 1 pineapple meal and 1 jasmine rice meal with some rice cakes added to certain meals. Protein has been chicken for 4 meals, synthepure for one and beef for one.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
My aas order is not far from me so once I have it I will add in test p at 30mg per day, tbol at 40mg per day, inj winny at 50mg per day, t3/t4 combo at 1 tab (100mcg/20mcg) per day and 1 tab of 25mg proviron per day too. I am currently on 30mg mast p and 30mg tren a per day so they will be added to that. So it will be full steam ahead for a short cycle. I will also be using 6ml synthetine (3ml x2) and 4ml syntheselen (2ml x 2) per day too. All in all I expect some fast changes due to my structured diet. Incidentally today I have ate...

Turkey Breast with avocado salad and spinach.

Chicken Breast with wild rice and spinach.

Synthepure smoothie with pineapple, blueberries and spinach.

train with 20g amino shake and 1 Animal Nitro Pack at the end.

Turkey Breast with wild rice.

White Fish with broccoli and blueberry salad.

White Fish with avocado salad and spinach.

Pre bed will be more white fish and maybe some cottage cheese and 1 pack of Animal Omega.

I trained legs earlier and really pushed it hard. I didn't have my usual motivation so I took a strong pre workout to help matters. With legs this happens on rare occasions simply because I train them brutally hard and being blunt sometimes I just don't feel like it. I would never go and train legs half arsed so I like to always get in the zone before I leave. So it took about 30 mins of watching you tube videos and letting my food settle and then the pre workout and I was gtg. I am always fine when I get to the gym anyway but I like to get in that frame of mind before I even leave. Anyway I mixed it up tonight and done things in a weird order which looked like...

Leg Press Calf Presses... approx 15 sets total of mainly heavy weight calf presses focusing on the stretch at the bottom and just really pushing it. I did add in a few higher rep sets in between. Plus I done a drop set at the end too. I stretched my calves between most sets too.
Leg Press... approx 12 sets of 20-10 reps going up and down in weight. I haven't lifted heavy for leg press in a long time but did today. Even in the past when coming off gear my leg strength would never really be effected. But they are weaker now and this machine feels very heavy compared to most. I went up to 9 plates a side for 15 slow and controlled reps with pauses at the bottom and no locking out. I ended with a drop set which pretty much killed me off :D
Standing Leg Curls using Leg Extension Machine... 5 sets of 15-10 reps with both legs rotating with no rest in between for the entire 10 sets.
Stiff Leg Deadlifts supersetted with Seated Leg Curls... 3 sets of approx 20 reps for each.
Leg Extensions... about 10 sets of 20 to 10 reps going up and down in weight. I don't usually go too heavy with these but worked up to the full weigth rack and done about 4 sets to failure with approx 20 secs rest between sets. I finished with a drop set with about 5 drops in.

My legs were so pumped up and they feel good. My knees are hurting a tiny bit now but they should be fine. My knees haven't been like that for ages but it's to be expected. I will monitor them but I should be fine when I work up... well apart from barely being able to walk :D

2moro I will be training chest, shoulders and tri-ceps and looking forward to it.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I am gonna go for it now but will post about that later. Right now I am getting ready to go to the gym. I will probably train back and rear delts. Yesterday I trained chest and shoulders. Therefore 2moro I will finish the left overs so abs, arms and maybe I will add calves too. Yesterday I was no stop for an hour... minimal rest the entire time. I tried to lift as heavy as possible for the most part. My max strength is definitely down but it didn't stop me from trying.

Warm up with db's
Incline DB Presses... about 7 sets of 20-8 reps going up in weight every set. The last 2 sets were to complete failure.
Floor Smith Presses... about 5 sets of 15 to 6 reps going up in weight every set. The last two sets were to complete failure.
Incline Bench DB Flyes... about 7 sets of 20-10 reps going up and down in weight. I finished with a drop set with 3 drops in.
Hammer Strength Wide Grip Chest Press... 1 drop set with 2 drops and squeezing on every rep.
Incline Bench Cable Crossover... 3 sets to failure (approx 20 to 10 reps).
Standing Cable Upright Rows... 4 sets of 15 to 10 reps.
Leaning Cable Lateral Raises... 2 sets of approx 15 reps for both arms.
DB Lateral Raises supersetted with Standing Barbell Presses... 5 sets of 20-10 reps for both.
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press supersetted with Hammer Grip Machine Shoulder Press... 5 sets of both to complete failure.
Machine Lateral Raises... a few quick sets to complete failure.
Back Stretches

I felt amazing after this and my chest and shoulders were pumped to say the least. I decided to leave tri-ceps as mentioned above and will do a seperate arm day on Sat. Gonna leave for the gym soon :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Earlier I had about 55 mins to train back and just went for it...

Incline Bench Rear Delt Flyes... started with 6kg db's, then 8kg, 10kg and 12kg. I would do 4 straight sets with no rest between with each set of db's. I started with hammer/standard grip then swopped over to pronated grip. Then I sat on the front of the bench and done a set of bent over rear delt raises with a hammer grip then pronated grip again. I would rest about 30 secs after every 4 sets and move up in weight. So 16 sets of 15 to as low as 6 reps by the end.
Standing Rear Delt Cable Flyes... about 6 sets of 15 to 10 reps going up in weight. I ended with a drop set with 3 drops.
Lat Pulldown... I started with a few lighter supersets rotating to the front then to the back. Then I done about 5 sets to the front going up in weight each set. I never wear wraps but did for the heavier sets today. Done the full weight rack for 2 sets as many full and controlled reps as possible (only about 7 :eek:). In the middle of these sets I also done 3 sets of pull ups with partial rom to focus solely on the lats. I finished with 2 sets to failure with an underhand grip... first set middle of the rack for about 20 slow reps and the 2nd set with heavy weight for about 10 reps.
Cable Rows... a few sets to get the weight up then about 3 sets of 8 reps... as heavy as possible.
Back Extensions using cable row machine... 4 sets of 15-10 reps going up to the full weight rack.
Cable Straight Arm Pulldowns... 4 sets of 20 to 12 reps going up in weight.
Back and leg stretches and used the foam roller too.

2moro I will train abs, calves and arms :)

Today I have ate...

Oats, banana and chia seeds mixed with cookies and cream protein powder and milk/water.

Synthepure smoothie made with cherries, blueberries, spinach and water.

20g Aminos whilst training and 1 pack of Animal Nitro at the end of training.

Chicken breast, basmati rice and green beans.

Tuna with wild rice and spinach.

Chicken Breast, basmati rice and green beans.

Gonna have a meal now and feel lazy so it will be synthepure shake and 6 rice cakes covered in paprika and aromat.

Pre bed will be white fish, sweet potatoe and broccoli plus 1 Animal Omega pack.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Let's make this more interesting. My plans I listed above are still exactly the same but for now it's time to step things up. My diet will be the same but I will be upping everything else. Syntherol will be started tonight in my calves and arms. Synthetine will be dosed twice daily. Lots of AAS will be added in and training will be increased. All in all I will be burning bodyfat at an accelarated pace whilst staying full and getting more vascular by the day. Hopefully I can add an inch to both my arms and calves so all in all a much freakier looking me in 6 weeks time. Here is my plan...

Syntherol started in my calves tonight at 1ml in 2 spots in each calf to start things and get my calves used to shots again :eek: In 2 days that will be increased to 2ml in 2 spots. I will carry that on eod a few times then up to 2.5-3ml per spot. I may try and do 4 shots in each calf somedays to keep things more balanced. Although even with the 2 shots if you rotate and massage they will never look disproportional.

2moro I will start syntherol in my arms and they will be straight forward. 1ml in 2 spots in my bi-ceps and 1ml in 1-2 spots in my tri-ceps. Then 2 days later it will go up to 2ml in each spot. I will probably move up to 3ml within a week and do that 3 times weekly.

I have no set plan for the syntherol and will go on looks and feel. I will likely inject eod for calves, bi-ceps and tri-ceps. Although I will never inject less than twice weekly for all 3 muscles.

Synthetine will be dosed at 3ml twice daily and I know at that dose the fat burning and vascularity will be huge.

I am currently on 30mg tren a and 30mg mast p per day. I pick up my stuff 2moro and from then will using the following ed...

30mg test p
30mg tren a¨
30mg mast p
50mg winny inj
40mg oral tbol
25mg proviron
100mcg/20mcg t4/t3 combo
500mg x2 metformin

I will also be using 5ml synthergine per day, 1 pack of animal pak, 1 animal omega pak, 1 animal nitro, fish oil, magnesium, electrolytes and citrus bergamot.

Training will be everyday unless I need a break so will go on feel. Most body parts are trained twice weekly but calves will be more. I will also include a few pump workouts for calves and arms after syntherol shots.

Let the fun begin....

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Yesterday I trained arms and really pushed it. I always try to lift heavy but with arms I haven't been going too heavy in recent times and tend to do more pump workouts. However yesterday I pushed the weight for both bi-ceps and tri-ceps. I done the full weight rack for cable curls for 15 slow and controlled reps. Then I moved on to standing db curls with 30kg db's. I am weaker now so only managed 2 1/2 plates for close grip bench for approx 10 reps. On the final set I struggled to get the 6th rep back up. I also used 26kg db's for lying tri-ceps extensions and skull crushers... always slow and controlled reps. I added in a few lighter weight sets too and well a mixture of everything.

Today I abused legs. I joined a new gym and got my gf in for a trial so trained with her. I forgot to mention I had 1/4 bottle of MK-677 left in my cupboard so I restarted it 2 days ago. I stopped it as it makes me feel so tired but it's so effective and I figured I could do with the boost in hgh/igf-1. I have been using metformin and accutane which have been shown to lower igf-1 levels so I thought it would be a great addition. I am also in a bad sleeping routine so it will help me get to sleep earlier. I have only been using 5mg for 2 nights as I didn't want my energy levels to lower too much. Even at that dose I noticed my energy has been effected but I got myself up off the sofa tonight and we went to go and train.

It's awkward training with my gf but I am trying to get her back in the gym so I don't mind it impacting my workouts a little if it means she is learning about correct form etc. Anyway she can't train calves as she says her foot hurts :eek::D In all fairness she has been the doctor about it so I said I will do calves last and she can do cardio. The workout looked like this...

Warm up with very light weight Leg Extensions.
Seated Leg Curls supersetted with Hamstring/back extensions... 5 sets of approx 15 reps for both.
Stiff Leg Deadlifts using plates... 3 sets of approx 15 reps.
Standing Leg Curls... my new gym has a plate loaded machine and it is great... about 5 sets of 20 to 6 reps.
Hammer Strength Glute Raises... 6 sets of approx 15 to 12 reps.
Hip Adductor supersetted with Hip Abductor... 5 sets of 20 to 15 reps for both.
This was a lot and no surprise my gf couldn't take more and was exhausted. I said to her to finish off with some quads but she was struggling. I didn't push it as I wanted to get on with training so let her chill on her phone and I carried on.
Horizontal Leg Press... 4 tri-sets with right foot, left foot and both feet together for 15 reps each (45 rep total). Then I moved up in weight with both feet for a few sets of about 20-15 reps. I finished with the full weight rack with 3 sets to failure with about 15 secs rest between sets (approx 15, 10 and 7 reps and lots of shaking).
Lex Extension... my new gym has a plate loaded machine and it felt great. I started with 1 plate for 15 reps and moved up 1 plate every set. I finished with 7 plates for about 15 reps. I actually got my gf to video it so my 2nd video ever in the gym. I will figure out how to post it from viber and post it next.
My gf has been waiting and didn't want to walk home alone (was about 10pm) as the gym is in a weird part of town so I left it at that. As a result I will train calves 2moro.

Post workout I had a treat and one of my favourite meals. Beef mince, tomato and basic sauce, Worcester sauce, mushrooms, green peppers, piccolo cherry tomatoes and whole wheat penne. I had started to already eat it before taking the pic :D

2wci2hx.jpg

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Here is the last set of leg extensions...

[ame]https://youtu.be/n80BIsoZOhU[/ame]