©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Getting sick at end of cycle

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Is it a coincendence, or is it normal for the immune system to weaken at the end of the cycle (esp with Deca)? Last march at week 3 after last shot I wound up with a kidney infection and then the flu. This time I got the flu just shy of 3 weeks off. Now there seems to be something going around, but 2 months ago I could eat dirt and lick every chicks ass and not get anything LOL.

I did some test prop 100mg eod this week to more accurately time my PCT, but with a 6lb weight loss I'd say it's time to shoot some HCG.

W

wolfyEVH

are you running a ton of anti-e's??? lowered estrogen can cause a lowered immune system. deca is known to BOOST the immune system. (they give it to AIDS patients). maybe you got some bad test prop?!?!?! who knows. can be a number of factors....could have nothing to do with the steroids too

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I didn't start anti-e's other than some Nolva 10mg am/pm. I think Deca boosts me I get used to it and I'm not as careful. Someone at work was sick and these 2 chicks kept making out with me and each other the prev Sat night (I got sick Tues) so who knows lol.

I missed 5 days in the gym (but no work) a record for me. I benched today half decent, put up 300 a couple times but didn't want to push it too hard.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
Someone at work was sick and these 2 chicks kept making out with me and each other the prev Sat night (I got sick Tues) so who knows lol.

Hmm, I think you found the culprit :D

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
not to come off as a pig to the lady members, but you know the test brings out the best and worst in you lol. I seem to go thru alot of women the 2nd and 3rd month of my cycles! I never get sick, even with some of the frequent action. (I do wear a condom!!)

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
What do the chicks like most?

gregdiesel said:
not to come off as a pig to the lady members, but you know the test brings out the best and worst in you lol. I seem to go thru alot of women the 2nd and 3rd month of my cycles! I never get sick, even with some of the frequent action. (I do wear a condom!!)

What do you attribute the sex appeal to? Is it your biceps, your hair, your aggressiveness? What makes the girls most interested?

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
What do you attribute the sex appeal to? Is it your biceps, your hair, your aggressiveness? What makes the girls most interested?

his promises of jewelry, money, cars, and kids! :D

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
his promises of jewelry, money, cars, and kids! :D

LMAO!

Of course my new Hummer and my 350z don't hurt either. ;) "Have you had sex in that truck yet??" Crazy girls...

Last edited:

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Andrew said:

It's the change in attitude, the confidence. Obviously you are more pumped looking too and chicks either dig muscles or they like skinny geeks.

Hair?? Got me there bro, lol.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
LMAO!

Of course my new Hummer and my 350z don't hurt either. ;) "Have you had sex in that truck yet??" Crazy girls...

Funny - I know a guy on other board with a new Hummer and a 350Z. His 350 is a showcar with lamborghini doors and tons of other mods.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I just get them over to my place with my hot bod, and then wine and dine them with some chips and crackers. They cant resist me for long.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
imdaman1 said:
Funny - I know a guy on other board with a new Hummer and a 350Z. His 350 is a showcar with lamborghini doors and tons of other mods.

LOL well I'm legit, here's my pics:
z2.jpg

h3b.jpg

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
LOL well I'm legit, here's my pics:
z2.jpg

h3b.jpg

I didn't think you were bs'n bro. It was just a weird coincidence. No way you could have known about that guy - its a private board. Pitbull and Steroid know who I'm talkin about.

BTW - sweet rides!