©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

girlfriend probs...

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
does anyone else have problems with their girlfriend hating the fact that you're on roids???

M

McKenzie

It never bothered me....as I knew it is something he wanted to do in order to help reach his goal.

However, he did have a problem with me cycling...go figure.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
i think my gf knows but she wont admit to herself she knows..she pretty much downplays it..if she loves u she will understand as long as u do it right and dont beat her or anythign lol

W

wolfyEVH

if its someone you really love and plan on being together forever, then i would always tell........tell her you're very educated on them and you're a responsible user who takes them to better your body. its no different than your girl taking fat burners or getting cosmetic surgery.....actually safer than both of them....

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
My wife has known about most every aspect of what I do since shortly after we met. She approves, although she will occasionally ask questions and ask me if I'm sure what I am doing is going to be okay. Not being bitchy in any way, just honest concern. I've felt so good by not having to hide my use from her, but then I've had previous gf's that I would not have told anything about it. You have to decide how important she is to you, and how trustworthy she is with the info.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
well my girlfriend absolutely despised this website because i'm constantly on it. i spend more time on forums than i do with her....haha. she always reminds me of arnold's heart surgery and ronnie's growth cut. wtf?

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Testosperone said:
i think my gf knows but she wont admit to herself she knows..she pretty much downplays it..if she loves u she will understand as long as u do it right and dont beat her or anythign lol

same here, she's constantly saying "are you sure those wernt steroids (my d-bol) in that bottle because your getting kinda beefy"

I hate being dishonest with her, and eventually ill tell her, but not right now.

W

wolfyEVH

Macstanton said:
well my girlfriend absolutely despised this website because i'm constantly on it. i spend more time on forums than i do with her....haha. she always reminds me of arnold's heart surgery and ronnie's growth cut. wtf?

arnolds heart: hereditary

ronnie's gut : enormous amounts of GH a day

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
girlfriends often bite you in the ass

I would never tell a girlfriend I was doing something that would give her a hammer to hold over my head if we ever broke up. I'm married now but I had plenty of girlfriend troubles in the past. It's all a power struggle between the sexes and believe me your girlfriend will hold a lot of power over you if she has that information. Keep it secret!