©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Girlfriend Trouble

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Lie to no one.

If she Loves you,your just gonna fuck it up with a lie.She'll live w/it.
If she cant/wont,maybe she dont love you as she may say.
And if they're a stranger who the fuck are they that you have to lie to them?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
and I have to leave the house to shoot.

I'm picturing you in a dark alley way or abandoned building trying to get your "fix" lol

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Before I started I told my girl, at first she kept saying no no no. But when i asked her why? All she could say was "cause it's bad for you" I then asked her what was bad about it and she froze and said "cause it's bad for you" I explained the possible side effects(gyno, Shrinky nuts, the mythical roid rage) and that they're either made up by the media or treatable with the ancillaries. Now all she can talk about is how she wants to shoot me up. Also, she wants me to get her some clen and primo to help her get rid of those last few pounds.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Lie to No One

Lie to no one.
Champ, if you dig this girl.Apologize to her for not telling her.Just tell her you felt uncomfortable letting her or anyone for that matter know.
say,hell baby I'm just funny that way.
It's not like you were keepin' a couple sexys on standby and f'ing around on her for gosh sake.Explain the benefit and why you do it. and if things work out or you reach a point where the oppotunity presents itself,eat her pussy better than you ever have and lay the pipe to her with extra sincerity.
that ALWAYS straightens out their perspective.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
steve0085 said:
Before I started I told my girl, at first she kept saying no no no. But when i asked her why? All she could say was "cause it's bad for you" I then asked her what was bad about it and she froze and said "cause it's bad for you" I explained the possible side effects(gyno, Shrinky nuts, the mythical roid rage) and that they're either made up by the media or treatable with the ancillaries. Now all she can talk about is how she wants to shoot me up. Also, she wants me to get her some clen and primo to help her get rid of those last few pounds.
Exactly.theyre NOT dangerous if you are of age and you know how to use them.PERIOD

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
kell11 said:
Lie to no one.
Champ, if you dig this girl.Apologize to her for not telling her.Just tell her you felt uncomfortable letting her or anyone for that matter know.
say,hell baby I'm just funny that way.
It's not like you were keepin' a couple sexys on standby and f'ing around on her for gosh sake.Explain the benefit and why you do it. and if things work out or you reach a point where the oppotunity presents itself,eat her pussy better than you ever have and lay the pipe to her with extra sincerity.
that ALWAYS straightens out their perspective.

Kell is dead-on with this one - probably the smartest post I've seen from him so far!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
oracle said:
I'm picturing you in a dark alley way or abandoned building trying to get your "fix" lol

Thats exactly what it feels like Orky - except no dark alleys or abandoned buildings - more like the bathroom at Wal-Mart or Target. lol

Then I do a drive-by and throw the used, uncapped pins out onto the lawns where I know illegal mexicans live. :D

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Then I do a drive-by and throw the used, uncapped pins out onto the lawns where I know illegal mexicans live. :D[/QUOTE]

Too Funny....way too funny...

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
Then I do a drive-by and throw the used, uncapped pins out onto the lawns where I know illegal mexicans live. :D

That's not funny! Humorous yes....funny no

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
Umm - yeah - I'm kidding man. hahahaha......

you have a morbid sense of humor....but for some reason the joke was so out there that it has to have somewhat of truth in it.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
The way I explained it to my girl was. Babe, you know how you like to spend an hour in the morning or when ever we go out in the mirror applying base, foundation, eye color, mascara, hair spray etc... And you know how you like to go to the beauty parlor and spend $150 on your hair, $70. on your nails, $35 on your toes, and then you go to the mall and you will buy some vickies secret panties and Bra $100., then a pair on ass huggin jeans $85.00 and a cute matching top for another $70. all just to look hot for me and feel good about yourself. Well that $30 bottle of test and that $60 bottle of Deca is all it takes for me !!! Now give me some sex!!! She gets the idea.