©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Girlfriends cycle

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Since there is not much about female cycles on here I thought I would post my girlfriends first cycle.

She is running 10mg/day Anavar. She is also running a clen/ecay stack.

It is her 3rd week into the cycle, and she has made some great gains. I have her on a workout program. She does at least an hour of cardio a day, and she lifts with me 3 days a week.

She started the cycle at 136 with lots of fat. She is at like 139 now, and has lost a TON of fat. She gets kind of upset, because she gained a little weight instead of loosing it. I told her that weight is muscle, because muscle weighs more then fat. She looks different a lot thinner. She is very happy with the results.

She is getting a couple of side effects from the cycle like:
The shakes from the clen
aggressiveness
enlarged clit

Give some feedback, her goal is 125.

M

McKenzie

Thanks for posting and sharing.

First off...age and height? and is this her first time cycling?

Shakes and muscle cramps are basically a given with the clen....depending upon how your body reacts.

I dont know why she already has a sensitive/enlarged jellybean unless its because she started out at 10 mg....I would've suggested 5 mg (2.5 mg in the morning, 2.5 mg in the evening) to begin with.

Aggressiveness....prob change in hormones.

Weight gain....prob due to WATER/BLOAT, which is also a given with Anavar. Her cardio and training sounds good thus far....just make sure she keeps her diet clean, increase her water intake and just give it a lil time.

How long does she plan on running it? About 8 weeks should suffice and she should be nice n tight....but tell her not to be alarmed if she is puffy or bloated...it'll come off within 2 weeks or so after completion of teh cycle.

M

McKenzie

ok...her jellybelly...her balloon knot...her love button.

M

McKenzie

Sorry Stealth...just makin sure we're all on the same page ;)

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
stealthmeister said:
Please stop there. You're killin' me, just making me think about it.
Test. rules.

stop thinkin about fuzion's girlfriend's jelly belly stealth. ;)

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
Thanks for the imput Mckenzie. She is 21 about 5'4. This is her first cycle, and first time to do any clen. She did start off at 10mg, because they are capsules. She is getting cramps in her calfs really bad when she runs. So she is just fast walking and doing the eliptical and bicycle. She is taking 2.5g's of taurine a day that is suppost to help with the cramps and replenish depleted taurine. Also, the aggression was last week and she got kinda crazy on me. She started her period yesterday so we are thinking that it was a combo of the PMS plus the anavar, because there was really no reason for her to get kinda crazy.

M

McKenzie

Yeah the taurine should help....another thing tho....its prob pumps. I got crazy, hard, and painful pumps with anavar. I hardly got any with turinabol and I really missed that or felt incomplete/disappointed. Also I wouldnt be increasing hte dosage....just keep her at 10 mg throughout the rest of hte cycle or she will see unwanted sides.

and I do hate to say this...but I do feel she is too young to be cycling :( At her age has so much potential just being natty. But I wish her the best of luck and the results she was wanting to achieve. If she needs any help...just yell and I'll oblige.

Last edited:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Clen depletes potassium really bad. Make sure she gets enough of that because it causes cramps too.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
MaSTa LifTa said:
Clen depletes potassium really bad. Make sure she gets enough of that because it causes cramps too.
Yup, any beta-2 agonist shifts potassium intracellularly, thus lowering the concentration in the blood. Insulin and other things used by people here also do the same thing and lower serum potassium, predisposing you to muscle cramps.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
stealthmeister said:
Yup, any beta-2 agonist shifts potassium intracellularly, thus lowering the concentration in the blood. Insulin and other things used by people here also do the same thing and lower serum potassium, predisposing you to muscle cramps.

Ya, that's why they treat hyperkalemia with albuterol in some patients.