©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Glad to be here!!!

usmck9

Jun 17, 2009
EAST COAST
Lifetime bodybuilder and power lifter (20+ years). Currently hold the my State's RAW (No bench press shirt) 242 LB bench press record with a press of 490 LB. My current stats are, 5' 5" (165 cm) and about 238 lb (108 KG), a little on the watery side right now (help's with the heavy weights HA HA HA!!).

Looking forward to sharing information and learning as much as I can from the forum members. I love lifting and all the different sciences behind it!!!

Thanks!!!!

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Lifetime bodybuilder and power lifter (20+ years). Currently hold the my State's RAW (No bench press shirt) 242 LB bench press record with a press of 490 LB. My current stats are, 5' 5" (165 cm) and about 238 lb (108 KG), a little on the watery side right now (help's with the heavy weights HA HA HA!!).

Looking forward to sharing information and learning as much as I can from the forum members. I love lifting and all the different sciences behind it!!!

Thanks!!!!

Great to have an experienced, eager member here. You have made some great achievements, congrats to you for that. Hope you enjoy your stay at anasci and Welcome!

TGR

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Thanks!!!!

Welcome here to ANASCI bro!

usmck9

Jun 17, 2009
EAST COAST
Thanks Alin!

Thanks Alin!

Sent you a message the other day on your site, I appreciate the quick response.

Thanks Again...

usmck9

Jun 17, 2009
EAST COAST
Great to have an experienced, eager member here. You have made some great achievements, congrats to you for that. Hope you enjoy your stay at anasci and Welcome!

TGR

Thanks! I am def. looking forward to exchanging some info and intelligent ideas here!!! The same old mindless gym chatter from guys who have no idea what the fuck they are doing has grown very, very old over the last DECADE!!!!

Self Knowledge is key!!!!!

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
great to have you here.i can always use more knowledge from guys who've done their homework and have experience.welcome!!