©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Godd Lean Mass Cycle??

cigardave007

Oct 31, 2004
Good Lean Mass Cycle??

6'2, 196lbs
BF 15%

I'm a novice lifter (3 years, 6 months serious) and am planning my first cycle.

Objective: 10-14lbs lean mass
Little sides (No bloating)
non amoration(sp) gear
Keep the Gains!! :cool:
Little need for anti E

Gear: Primo (does not convert)
winny (Low vonversion?)
Turnibol? (Lower water rentention than dbol?)

Input please guys and gals. Am I off base here?

Thanks!!

Cigardave :smoker:

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyEVH

well from what you what, no sides, little bloat, keep gains, you might as well just eat tons of food and take some creatine......you only want 10-14 pounds.....i think you need to do more research on gear.....u want to take primo, which is VERY expensive.....why do you care so much about anti-e's and sides and such???? please elaborate more to us....

wolf

cigardave007

Oct 31, 2004
Thanks for the responses.

I'm not against anti E's. I just want little chances of gyno and retain function.

I I know about the classic Test, Deca DBol Combo is good.

I guess I want a cycle that I can keep the gains on. From my research Primo will help retain gains made?? I've done a load of research and it is kinda confusing.

Feel free to throw a couple of cycles this way!!

:smoker:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
You wont find real primo if your buying amps, the only legit pharma primo is the turkish ones, but they are counterfeited all the time. I give a 10% chance at most of getting legit primo in amps. If you want real primo you have to go UG, but even then, you may wind up getting deca, but you have a better chance of getting primo UG. If I were you, I would go with test enanthate, trenbolone and winstrol. Use an ant aromatase and you wont bloat. But remember, diet is key to LEAN gains...

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Also, post your diet. If you dont know your macronutrient breakdown each day, then how can you gain weight? If you log your diet, you could gain 10lbs in a few months natty...unless your like me lol.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
You wont find real primo if your buying amps, the only legit pharma primo is the turkish ones, but they are counterfeited all the time. I give a 10% chance at most of getting legit primo in amps. Use an anti aromatase and you wont bloat. But remember, diet is key to LEAN gains...
That was my first thought. Unless you know your source very good, there is a high likelyhood you will get ripped of with primo.
Bloat and gyno can be controlled with anti-e's, so don't let those things stop you from using certain compounds.
For a first cycle I would recommend Test enanth or cyp at 400mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks, along with Dbol at 30mg per day for 5 weeks. You are going to be surprised at how little muscle you gain with just 10 to 14 pounds.

W

wolfyEVH

i would also like to know whats so special to him about 10-14 lbs of weight gain....i can see 15-20 or even 10-15...but 14?!?! 15 must be too much....lol really though....do test only....i know you'll easily put on "14" lbs on a 10 week cycle....even w/o the dbol.....just take test and keep nolva on hand.....i wouldnt dick w/ tren right now, since it can cause prolactin gyno like deca......just do test only.....

as for "retain function"...what? do you still want to be able to get it up?? lol.....w/ test, he'll be having a mind of his own, popping up even looking at fat chicks...lol.....just remember though, juice isnt the key, its second to a good diet....eat tons of food, but eat clean, no junk, and drink about 1-2 gallons of water a day......w/ that, proper training and rest, as WELL as proper PCT, you'll get that 10-14 lbs easily...but dragon is right....10-14 increase in muscle won't look like much to you, but im sure you'll put on more than your goal....

cigardave007

Oct 31, 2004
wolfyEVH said:
i would also like to know whats so special to him about 10-14 lbs of weight gain....i can see 15-20 or even 10-15...but 14?!?! 15 must be too much....lol really though....do test only....i know you'll easily put on "14" lbs on a 10 week cycle....even w/o the dbol.....just take test and keep nolva on hand.....i wouldnt dick w/ tren right now, since it can cause prolactin gyno like deca......just do test only.....

as for "retain function"...what? do you still want to be able to get it up?? lol.....w/ test, he'll be having a mind of his own, popping up even looking at fat chicks...lol.....just remember though, juice isnt the key, its second to a good diet....eat tons of food, but eat clean, no junk, and drink about 1-2 gallons of water a day......w/ that, proper training and rest, as WELL as proper PCT, you'll get that 10-14 lbs easily...but dragon is right....10-14 increase in muscle won't look like much to you, but im sure you'll put on more than your goal....

wolfy, i was just being conservative and 20lbs is fine.. When researching many aas profiles mention bloating so I imagine the worst and the gyno sides really scare me but doesn't discourage me. I just want a good cycle and keep the gains.

thanks for the input guys

W

wolfyEVH

you're thinking about it too much....test only is the best first cycle i think there is....(adding dbol would be great as well)......just follow our advice and read the PCT threads....you'll be able to keep most of your gains......nolva and liquidex/femara if you must for bloat keep gyno in check....

cigardave007 said:
wolfy, i was just being conservative and 20lbs is fine.. When researching many aas profiles mention bloating so I imagine the worst and the gyno sides really scare me but doesn't discourage me. I just want a good cycle and keep the gains.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
cigardave007 said:

Some people are prone to gyno and others are not. I've gone as high as 2grams a week without anti-e's and had no problems whatsoever. Even if you are prone, we are lucky enough to be in the 21st century and there are meds that will prevent it. No worries.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
sounds like you have 2 17AA's in there? not suggested at all. Also bloating and water weight is dependent upon diet; not so much the gear you take in. If you take in half or 1/4 of suggested sodium content, your bloat will be minimal if any. Keep up cardio for 30-45 min a day and i think a cycle of Test E 500mg weekly split up would work fine as a first cycle. 2nd cycle go w/ primo(or test) with var or winny(var if you have the money). Do some research on profiles man, dont come in here next time asking for a cycle plan out. In order to learn about AAS you have to put in some effort.

With PROPER PCT it doesnt sound like you have enough research done on PCT, but i cannot stress how much that changes the amount of gains you retain.

cigardave007

Oct 31, 2004
Do some research on profiles man, dont come in here next time asking for a cycle plan out. In order to learn about AAS you have to put in some effort.

Hey,

1)just looking for input. You don't have to be a jerk about it.

2)I guess you think you own the net??

3)Don't post to my thread anymore
To everyone else thanks for the advice!

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Apparently, what ive heard, is that "gyno" usely are seen in very young ppl ( cause they still have good hormones and STILL use roids ) and ppl that basicly overdose....So if you keep with a basic cycle, i doubt it that you will get "gyno" ( as you have mentioned that you are 42 , therefore roids should help you out...) As im a newbie to roids myself ( im 44 years old ), this is a cycle im currently on......so we'll see what happends---->
Combo of 20ml Depo-Testosterone and 6ml Deca
Injection days = Mondays and Thursdays
Week 1 = 2 mil
week 2 = 4 mil
week 3 = 6 mil
week 4 = 6 mil
week 5 = 4 mil
week 6 = 2 mil
week 7 = 2 mil
PCT after 2 weeks of cycle---> 20mg/Day Nolvadex ( 30 tabs )

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Robin Hood said:
Apparently, what ive heard, is that "gyno" usely are seen in very young ppl ( cause they still have good hormones and STILL use roids ) and ppl that basicly overdose....

Dude, this post is completely erroneous. Gyno is the result of 2 things. Aromatizing drugs, and progestenic drugs. As an example, aromatizing drugs are; testosterone, dianabol. As an example of progestenic drugs that can cause gyno; Anadrol, trenbolone, deca. A few steroids do not aromatize, as they are not estrogenic or progestenic, such as winstrol. Anyone can get gyno...it depends on the drugs you are taking, and wether you are taking anti-estrogens, like nolvadex, or aromatase inhibitors, like arimidex. That being said, gyno can strike anyone, and it is not the result of an "overdose".

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Good job heavy, i was about to say the same thing. i am having a little sensitivity to my deca and now i know im prone, but it is not discouraging to me, cause like he said, were in 21st century or whatever century.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
Dude, this post is completely erroneous. Gyno is the result of 2 things. Aromatizing drugs, and progestenic drugs. As an example, aromatizing drugs are; testosterone, dianabol. As an example of progestenic drugs that can cause gyno; Anadrol, trenbolone, deca. A few steroids do not aromatize, as they are not estrogenic or progestenic, such as winstrol. Anyone can get gyno...it depends on the drugs you are taking, and wether you are taking anti-estrogens, like nolvadex, or aromatase inhibitors, like arimidex. That being said, gyno can strike anyone, and it is not the result of an "overdose".

And, as we preach repeatedly, some people are prone and others are not.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
cigardave007 said:
Hey,

1)just looking for input. You don't have to be a jerk about it.

2)I guess you think you own the net??

3)Don't post to my thread anymore
To everyone else thanks for the advice!

once again i stress that you look through the profiles yourself. Not being a jerk, but it's best to know about the drugs you are putting through your body. Next time give us a cycle to critique. It is good to let us know that you know SOMETHING about AAS usage, but go anywhere else man, i promise you would get flamed 100x more. Not being rude, just giving suggestions so that this board doesnt look like a bunch of newbies are free to post whatever. what's next? open source posting?

Lastly my cycle suggestion would be for a first time cycle. Test only. See how you react to it, every one does differently. Next cycle after PCT you can think about adding in primo with var or winny at the end. Keep up the water, and eat clean meals, with your only fats coming from flax seed oil. and sodium intake in the lower extremities.

Last edited:

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
TexasCreed said:
Good job heavy, i was about to say the same thing. i am having a little sensitivity to my deca and now i know im prone, but it is not discouraging to me, cause like he said, were in 21st century or whatever century.

texas you might want to get ahold of some armidex AND nolvadex just in case. That is if you're on both test and deca. If you take nolva and the gyno is from deca, it will be useless.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
So you mean this BIG chest im getting is all "gyno"?.....just kidding :) mmmmmm....this means i got the bull by the balls :( Thanks for correcting me Heavy.....my appologies...Just shows you how many "shit" a person can read on the net....Hope cigardave007 will take this as an excample....well, like i said, it was only what i have heard..I am on my fist cycle as well, so i reccon it will be a good lesson for me what comes out of it...As a lot of ppl have said, no-one is the same, so results may differ..Also, just as an precaution, i have Nolvadex as a backup incase "gyno" appears....Thanks board for all your advise......so far...so good :)