©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gonna start on my home gym.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Home gyms are where its at if you can get enough equiptment in it. Dont hafta deal with people, can just come home after work and lift, or anytime you want for free. I had a decent free weight setup and some machines in my basement before, I miss it bad. Moved across country and got rid of most of it. Next house i buy will def have a personal gym, no doubt.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Cute kid mag. I've got 2
Girls 10 and 7

Not going for boy. Sorry, had to throw that in there. Everyone does it to me and it pisses me off. That one can double her weight in deads, do 8 dead hang chin ups, and wins every track event at her school, including the boys. If she was a boy, I'd be proud, but as a girl, indescribable. The oldest 2 already how to handle firearms, so I got my hunting buddies. Plus you know Big John, there is nothing better than a daddy's girl, and I've got 3 of them!

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ive got three boys thankful I didnt have girls Cause I know how boys are and how they think lol...I do on the other hand have a little blond haired blue eyed grand daughter thats seriously got me wrapped around her little pinky finger anything she wants she gets me and her dad have already agreed shes not dating till atleast 30 lol.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Ya big john your fucked my suggestion invest in guns lots of guns and always be cleaning or handling one if a boy comes over to see her least thats my strategy lmao.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
I told her instead of guns when she brings a boy home I'm gonna come out of my room with daisy dukes on with toob socks and a belly shirt. I also told her that was the only reason I started lifting.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
She's a doll! Sorry brother, but you are in big trouble. Make it very clear to the boys in her class that you don't mess around. I have already made 2 visits to their school already, and i will certainly make more if need be.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
A guy I work with said she looks like a young Julia Styles. I will go back to jail over her if I have to.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Ya big john your fucked my suggestion invest in guns lots of guns and always be cleaning or handling one if a boy comes over to see her least thats my strategy lmao.

Hahaha, thats the exact same strategy for me and my buddy, we both got little girls about the same age... Nothin says pissed off old man like cleaning assault weapons by the front door with your shirt off, with a bottle of whiskey.lol. i got a while before the plan has to be implemented tho thank god