©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Got a question...

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Could be as low as $250 maybe lower depending on what it is. But there are other ?'s. I assume you haven't been involved in this game yet so you need to ask yourself a few things.
1. How long have you been training
a. You may need to keep growing naturally
2. How old are you?
3. How is your diet?
These are all things to consider. Stick around here and pick up as much info as you can before you make a decision.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
this is an iffy topic on boards, but i'll answer it anyway.

can usually depend on number of compounds used, number of ancillaries used and so on and so forth.

a test only cycle with, lets say a-dex, ran throughout and some nolva for pct could run less than $200. but if you start throwing in other compounds, you could be well over $400. then you have to factor in length of cycle and so on and so forth.

i usually break it down on a monthly basis financially. if a 16 week cycle cost me $400...thats a 4 month cycle, at $100 a month. pretty affordable if you ask me. it just sucks to actually peel for that initial $400, makes the bank account a lil low for a moment,lol. but then again, once you get it....its pure bliss.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Blackbird thanks for the reply along with the questions.

1. I have been training for almost 17 years with some off periods in their for moves and what not.

2. I am currently 34yo (Male)

3. My diet is pretty good thanks to the wife. Everything is organic and I can't recall the last time I ate fast food. I will also have some questions for you all when I do get my gear. What will I need to do to my diet when I do my first cycle?

4. I have already made my decision to do at least 3 cycles. I know not to lie to myself and say just one cycle (much like tattoos)

~A

Blackbird said:
Could be as low as $250 maybe lower depending on what it is. But there are other ?'s. I assume you haven't been involved in this game yet so you need to ask yourself a few things.
1. How long have you been training
a. You may need to keep growing naturally
2. How old are you?
3. How is your diet?
These are all things to consider. Stick around here and pick up as much info as you can before you make a decision.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
A-Bomb, I apologize if this topic is a no-no. Would it be appropriate to pm
such a question to a mod or person with a high post count?

As for my first cycle I am looking at D-bol or similar item with a 10 week usage of about 500 pills. I am still up in the air about how much Deca or Prima to take as well and in what dosages. I am trying to absorb as much as possible without asking redundant questions.

~A

a-bomb83 said:
this is an iffy topic on boards, but i'll answer it anyway.

can usually depend on number of compounds used, number of ancillaries used and so on and so forth.

a test only cycle with, lets say a-dex, ran throughout and some nolva for pct could run less than $200. but if you start throwing in other compounds, you could be well over $400. then you have to factor in length of cycle and so on and so forth.

i usually break it down on a monthly basis financially. if a 16 week cycle cost me $400...thats a 4 month cycle, at $100 a month. pretty affordable if you ask me. it just sucks to actually peel for that initial $400, makes the bank account a lil low for a moment,lol. but then again, once you get it....its pure bliss.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
It may be a plan to go with test only for the 1st one, you will grow nice off this if your diet and training is spot on, it also allows you to see just what effects test has on you if you mix or stack right off the start and something doesn’t sit right you wont know which compound to stay away from,
The other drugs can be put on the back burner for future cycles,