©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Got my gear and now comes the questions...

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
I searched and couldn't find the answer to this question so I decided to post. By the way, this board AMAZING and really is a plethora of useful information for anyone interested in doing cycles. I think I've learned more from this board than I did in college. :D

Now for the question. I used to work out religiously and already have some mass built up (5'11" 220lbs) but haven't worked out at all in over a year. The most working out I've done is with my girlfriend and walking to my car. ;) My first cycle is going to be Deca and Test. Should I start working out again to get my muscles back into it before I start my cycle or is it ok to start my cycle now and then start working out?

My concern is the soreness of the initial post workouts and that it will be detremental to my cycle. Also, a friend of mine told me that I should work out at least 2 weeks before starting my cycle because the gear will "shock" my muscles and it won't be good for them.

Any advice as usual, will be greatly appreciated!

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
at least 2 weeks??? bro, try 6 months to a year. your muscles will grow faster than your tendons and ligament which could cause major injury to your body if you just jump into a cycle like that

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Couldn't agree more....At least put in a year. Get your body/mind used to the consistency/stress of working out. You will be much better off and see much more qualitative gains.

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
You have 2 cycles here.

The first is a 12-15 week Muscle Memory cycle and then after that you have your test/deca cycle.

Don't even think about using the AAS until you have put in 12-15 weeks of solid/continuous balls to the walls training. I don't care if you hit a plateau in week 5 --don't get to thinking, "well I guess this is a sign that I need to start my cycle"--keep at it at least 12 weeks. You need to back to the condition naturally to where steroids are needed to make further gains. You also need to get back into shape so your CNS is used to regular training, your muscles are used to supercompensation w/ glycogen and water/protein, etc. etc. etc.

Also spend this time getting your diet dialed in for optimal muscular gains and performance.

YOu will make huge gains if you wait a few months before using the Test/Deca, much more than you would if you jumped right into AAS.

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
Diet bro -- DIET....This is what makes the big boys BIG. Juice is nothing more than a tool, your body is the house you are building -- the food is what you build your house with (wood, concrete etc)

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I have to agree with the rest of the guys if you start a cycle you will at least waste your gear and you could be risking injury. Muscle doesn't forget you will See good results without gear.

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
Damn good advice, everyone!!! And to think, I was about to dose up this morning and decided to post here first before doing so.

Boy am I ever glad that I did!!! I never even thought about the damaging effects of jumping into it like that. Many thanks, everyone!

W

wolfyEVH

JustforHealth said:
Damn good advice, everyone!!! And to think, I was about to dose up this morning and decided to post here first before doing so.

Boy am I ever glad that I did!!! I never even thought about the damaging effects of jumping into it like that. Many thanks, everyone!

excellent choice.....you'll be glad you waited a bit......that time will come soon....till then, eat big and train big

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
No, you shouldn't start stright on gear. Yes, you should train natural, but not for the first two weeks, but for the first two months. Get first to a level from where the gear will lift you further.