©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Government cracking down

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
bigbench600 said:
I will tell you how people get busted, Stupidity.... I know of a few guys who got popped, not much was done. One got popped, because they middle man screwed someone over. Well the guy that got screwed over gave some info out. The DEA and Local Post Master kept tabs on everything going in and out of that address. The dumbass was shipping out using express mail to where it can be tracked and used for evidence. Anyways, one days while my friend was at work, 2 guys in suits goes to his work, and his employer takes him to a room. There are the 2 guys asking questions like where did you get it, who is the main man, stuff like that. My friend didnt say a word. They told him he was facing up to 30yrs in prision and 1 million dollar fine. ( he was getting 100lbs shipments in every week) He said where is the proof. Well they pulled out the express receipts with his address on it and the shipping weight. The thing is, it has a fake return address. He is like that dont prove nothing. He told them they could go to his house and look around. But they was just wanting the main man. Well to make them happy, he always carried a list of scammers with him, he just gave that to them, they were happy, and left him alone. The source closed up shop and was never heard from again. They never bothered my buddy again, and he has been getting stuff since then, and that was back in 99. My other buddy that got popped they just wanted to make an example out of. It was in 93 when steroids became illegal to have. He did some time, 2yrs in federal prison. He only had a personal supply. It made the papers and everything, I didnt believe him and looked it up myself in the Florida Archives, and there it was,lol. But he still gets stuff in. I have a friend who is a cop, he said, roids are not something they look for, but if they find it on a raid or something like that, they have to charge the person. He said the only time they go after someone is when the DEA gets involved. You get busted by telling people. Dont trust anyone, friends, family or anyone. Anyone will roll over to get out of trouble. My advice is dont tell anyone at the gym, burn the paper trails, try not to bring attention to your self. If you are juicing, then you usually look like you are juicing, that brings attention. Hide your appearance if you can.

The first mistake your buddy did was to tell them they could go to his house and look around. NEVER offer any law enforcement agency that opportunity. Make them get a warrant if they think they have something. Also, your buddy thats a cop does not have to make an arrest because steroids are found when he conducts a raid for other drugs. They can make an arrest for them, but that is his supervisor's or department's discretion. Most local law enforcement agencies will not bother with AAS, but the key word is "Most." There is always going to be some little putz cop that can't catch a real bad guy so he will resort to chasing steroid users. Some Feds wont bother with it either, but there seems to be an abundance of them that will. Most of them are really really bored and dont have a clue how to go after real criminals. Chasing steroid users is an easy "Pinch" for them.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
bigbench600 said:
I will tell you how people get busted, Stupidity.... I know of a few guys who got popped, not much was done. One got popped, because they middle man screwed someone over. Well the guy that got screwed over gave some info out. The DEA and Local Post Master kept tabs on everything going in and out of that address. The dumbass was shipping out using express mail to where it can be tracked and used for evidence. Anyways, one days while my friend was at work, 2 guys in suits goes to his work, and his employer takes him to a room. There are the 2 guys asking questions like where did you get it, who is the main man, stuff like that. My friend didnt say a word. They told him he was facing up to 30yrs in prision and 1 million dollar fine. ( he was getting 100lbs shipments in every week) He said where is the proof. Well they pulled out the express receipts with his address on it and the shipping weight. The thing is, it has a fake return address. He is like that dont prove nothing. He told them they could go to his house and look around. But they was just wanting the main man. Well to make them happy, he always carried a list of scammers with him, he just gave that to them, they were happy, and left him alone. The source closed up shop and was never heard from again. They never bothered my buddy again, and he has been getting stuff since then, and that was back in 99. My other buddy that got popped they just wanted to make an example out of. It was in 93 when steroids became illegal to have. He did some time, 2yrs in federal prison. He only had a personal supply. It made the papers and everything, I didnt believe him and looked it up myself in the Florida Archives, and there it was,lol. But he still gets stuff in. I have a friend who is a cop, he said, roids are not something they look for, but if they find it on a raid or something like that, they have to charge the person. He said the only time they go after someone is when the DEA gets involved. You get busted by telling people. Dont trust anyone, friends, family or anyone. Anyone will roll over to get out of trouble. My advice is dont tell anyone at the gym, burn the paper trails, try not to bring attention to your self. If you are juicing, then you usually look like you are juicing, that brings attention. Hide your appearance if you can.
I may be wrong, but if your friend was getting 100 lbs every week, he didnt get off that easy. And unless both your friends are having stuff sent to another address that they have nothing to do with and using a different name, then they are not still getting stuff through the mail. They would both have a major red flag on their name and address.

bigbench600

Aug 7, 2005
The evidence they had on him was just the receipts that were coming from the middle man. They didnt have any physical evidence. That is why he offered them to go to his house and look around, because he never stored anything there. He would sometimes have stuff shipped to anothing address, but very rarely. Plus it always helps to be friends with your local mailman,lol. The DEA knew that if they didnt have any hard core evidence, that they didnt have a case. Yes my friend was dealing, the DEA knew it, everyone knew it, but without any hardcore evidence, you dont have anything. The steroid crackdown is just to make the president look better. Since he got re elected, it has gone down hill. The thing I dont understand is, they know these pro bodybuilders are doing the stuff, I dont see why there arent more busts on them. Ive heard that the bodybuilders say, its their job, and they need the roids to do it. The way they keep pulling stuff off the shelves, it wouldnt suprise me to see them ban Vitamin c,lol. As for cops, I just go on what he said. The bad thing is, he uses. He said there are plenty of guys in the force that juice, but nothing is ever said. The only thing I am saying, if you are using, then keep it to you self.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
bigbench600 said:
The evidence they had on him was just the receipts that were coming from the middle man. They didnt have any physical evidence. That is why he offered them to go to his house and look around, because he never stored anything there. He would sometimes have stuff shipped to anothing address, but very rarely. Plus it always helps to be friends with your local mailman,lol. The DEA knew that if they didnt have any hard core evidence, that they didnt have a case. Yes my friend was dealing, the DEA knew it, everyone knew it, but without any hardcore evidence, you dont have anything. The steroid crackdown is just to make the president look better. Since he got re elected, it has gone down hill. The thing I dont understand is, they know these pro bodybuilders are doing the stuff, I dont see why there arent more busts on them. Ive heard that the bodybuilders say, its their job, and they need the roids to do it. The way they keep pulling stuff off the shelves, it wouldnt suprise me to see them ban Vitamin c,lol. As for cops, I just go on what he said. The bad thing is, he uses. He said there are plenty of guys in the force that juice, but nothing is ever said. The only thing I am saying, if you are using, then keep it to you self.

He is still more trusting that he should be. Some, but not all cops can be crooked. Whats to keep them from planting some AAS in his home once they are inside? He invited them in and like you said, they knew he was dealing. Cops have been known in the past to put small amounts of what they know the "Bad guy" is dealing inside the place to be searched. Its just a bad idea all around to let them in. He could have forgotten about some juice that he had from way way back. Well, once they come in, they will find it. Make them have to work for it if they want to come inside.

bigbench600

Aug 7, 2005
His first mistake was getting greedy. He started out with small personal orders, then kept getting bigger and bigger until he was ordering something like $15k a week. That is usually what gets everyone in trouble. I agree, he was stupid for telling them to go and take a look in his house. Luckily they didnt. I keep telling him, they could still be watching. But he keeps on ordering and keeps getting stuff in. It will finally bite him in the ass one day. I dont even get anything off him, too dangerous if you ask me. I remember him telling me about this list of people they showed him, said alot of the names on there, were on some of these boards. That is pretty scary right there. Like I said, anyone will roll on someone to get out of trouble, or to get a lighter sentence.

JoshF56

Aug 6, 2005
tee said:
He is still more trusting that he should be. Some, but not all cops can be crooked. Whats to keep them from planting some AAS in his home once they are inside? He invited them in and like you said, they knew he was dealing. Cops have been known in the past to put small amounts of what they know the "Bad guy" is dealing inside the place to be searched. Its just a bad idea all around to let them in. He could have forgotten about some juice that he had from way way back. Well, once they come in, they will find it. Make them have to work for it if they want to come inside.
i agree he shouldnt have told them they could go look, but even if they did go look and he remembered oh crap i forgot about this extra bottle or somethine before they found it, he could end their search anytime he wanted by telling them to leave and they need to get a warrant if they want to search anymore

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
JoshF56 said:
i agree he shouldnt have told them they could go look, but even if they did go look and he remembered oh crap i forgot about this extra bottle or somethine before they found it, he could end their search anytime he wanted by telling them to leave and they need to get a warrant if they want to search anymore

Yes, but you dont have to worry about any of that if you dont invite them in. If he decides to tell them to leave after he has let them in, I can guarantee they will come back with a warrant because they will be really pissed off that he is playing with them.

anabolic-ss

Nov 22, 2006
www.anabolic-superstore.com
Not much of a crackdown IMO.

Most local police forces will only bust a steroid operation if they feel that the steroids are only the tip of the iceberg. In my county, there has not been a strictly anabolic case prosecuted in over 6 years... and I am in a major metropolitan area with over 4 million people.

The government and the feds are pricks, but unless you are extremely careless, you have little to worry about.