©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

great deal

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
today i bought 100 3ml x 25g needles and syrings and another 100 20g needles for 21.54 and that includes all S/H i thought that was pretty good. i was running a little low because there has been a few times i was unable (no matter how hard i tried) to get out a bubble in the cap right wear it meets the syring. so i would get aggervated and just say F it and switch out needle heads. i bought only 25 last time to try and save money but i would rather spend a lil extra cash then end up in the hospital or the morg

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Think That Little Bubble Is Supposed To Be There Ive Never Done A Shot And Not Had It. But It Aint Gonna Hurt You I Got In A Hurry One Time Cause I Was Doing My Shot At The Wrong Time And My Girl Got Home. I Forgot To Even Clear It So I Put About 1/2 Cc Of Air In My Leg But It Wasnt Bad. I Think You Can Actually Take A Direct Vein Hit With 10 Cc's Of Air To Kill You. Thats What Dan Duchaine Always Said Anyway

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
KILLA said:
That little bubble doesn't hurt a thing. I always get that too.
im glad i anit alone on this one i thought for sure i was just doing something wrong. i wasted a nice lil bit of oil trying to get that fucker out of there and that would piss me off more, by the time i was done with the injection my girl would just get up and walk out of the bathroom and not say a word she always knows when i am at that point of no return.... :twisted: